Interaction Hobbies CPR Portable station
Thanks. I'm not sure if this would be a flag stop or scheduled stop. There is a train schedule attached to the front of the building. 
I haven't tried the BTS shingles but I have used these of a few other projects and even though they aren't self-adhesive, I like how they look. 
Anyway, I made the last few touches to the building last night:

I added the station name 'Meadows'. On my previous layout this town was called Blackwater but I shuffled the stations around, moving the Blackwater Station to the larger city that was unnamed before so that is now Blackwater and this smaller town is Meadows. The sign is one of 4-5 included in the kit.

Just a quick post to wrap everything up. I got my replacement lighting system in the mail the other day:

It has the same 3 LED's that the original kit that came with the station did, but this is battery powered with a magnetic reed switch to turn it on and off. The kit sells for about 16$ on Ebay.
I used double-sided tape to secure it and I also had to cut the inner wall between the waiting room and bedroom so it would clear. It's just short enough to fit length-wise in the model.

On the layout with both the interior lights and the layout room lights on.

And with the layout room lights off. It creates a nice glow from the building without overpowering.
Very nicely done, Glen. Applause Applause Applause

Wayne
This is a real WOW! Can i say  Worship

Lutz
I am impressed with the whole project, but the lighting is the icing on the cake. Great job.... Applause Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD