something for you frozen people
just picked these from rose bush , smell as good as they look .

Attached Files Image(s)

They do look good!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Mine are starting to bloom, too.
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Don't have any roses, but my bougainvillea and some yellow thingys are blooming like crazy.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
The chipmunks have fired up the Zamboni and are smoothing up the ice on the goldfish pond in preparation for their hockey season. Big Grin
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
(01-07-2021, 08:23 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: The chipmunks have fired up the Zamboni and are smoothing up the ice on the goldfish pond in preparation for their hockey season. Big Grin

I just hope that they maintain social distancing when they play... Crazy
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
No and the critters don't wear masks either!!! I guess they like living on the edge! Big Grin
Mike

(01-08-2021, 08:58 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: No and the critters don't wear masks either!!! I guess they like living on the edge! Big Grin

Now that's darn right unhuman-like. I don't think I'll be buy any tickets to those events. Nope  Now, when we have our annual prairie dog races, they adhere to all the regulations. Applause , but then again, they do them underground, so we can't really tell for sure.... Misngth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Quote:"I don't think I'll be buy any tickets to those events."
That's O.K. they don't have any seats out there and standing for hours in sub freezing temps gets old real quick!  Even worse they don't have a snack bar or porta-potties! Big Grin
Mike

(01-09-2021, 09:50 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote:
Quote:"I don't think I'll be buy any tickets to those events."
That's O.K. they don't have any seats out there and standing for hours in sub freezing temps gets old real quick!  Even worse they don't have a snack bar or porta-potties! Big Grin

Just about the same when the coyotes hold their summer Olympics here, no seats, blazing sun, no snack bar either so we really don't really need port-o-potties.  Nope  As a matter of fact, the last time the TV station sent a crew out there, it was so hot, even the coyotes had stayed home.  Icon_e_surprised
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Creature comforts are what separate us from them Don! Big Grin
Mike

Only thing coming up here in Colorado right now are my goosebumps!