Weekly Photo Fun 1/15 - 1/21/21
A worker from Oisin Sand shoves a car away from the loader.

Bruce

[Image: 50840152257_cbeaab5530_k.jpg]P1420700 (5) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Bruce - That is one of them cost saving Penn Central locos? Cool shot

Ed - Just beautiful!

Lehigh & New England ALCO’s are charged with moving a coal drag past the Water Tower. Power is Proto 2000 FA1 and FB1. Hoppers are Athearn RTR, Athearn Blue Box Kits, and Atlas. Caboose is Atlas Trainman.

1of 4

[Image: ZxyaOnG.jpg]

[Image: ijiCpl9.jpg]

[Image: 2VZuDem.jpg]

[Image: EYP8wKW.jpg]

[Image: FMVHcNk.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
2 of 4

[Image: yVkQDUV.jpg]

[Image: XunAPRA.jpg]

[Image: 0mGmnce.jpg]

[Image: QAmSygd.jpg]

[Image: BNI6kGx.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
3 of 4

[Image: ZWjMGHa.jpg]

[Image: urB7tym.jpg]

[Image: yHd1ZOu.jpg]

[Image: V9q9aRS.jpg]

[Image: VhgOowA.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
3 of 4

[Image: ZWjMGHa.jpg]

[Image: urB7tym.jpg]

[Image: yHd1ZOu.jpg]

[Image: V9q9aRS.jpg]

[Image: VhgOowA.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
4 of 4

[Image: YsXRxgI.jpg]

[Image: 65Z00V9.jpg]

[Image: R6PwH3F.jpg]

[Image: VtBBPpm.jpg]

[Image: AxH21h2.jpg]

Video
https://youtu.be/dC9Bc8YIvEM
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
[Image: 50844124963_b84517d7dc_h.jpg]P1420734 (8) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Technically an older picture from the summer.   I might have a Conrail  problem.  There  has also been a few new additions since the picture was taken,  and some of the PC you can see has been since patched.

Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
That there's some quality items, Clark!  Betcha when you get them suckers runnin', the whole dern town's gunna be in blackout, although I notice thet nunna them headlights is twinklin' at the moment.

Wayne (with apologies to the makers of Christmas Vacation) Misngth
That's an outstanding collection GEC---I showed it to my wife to show I'm not the only obsessed collector. Thumbsup

The morning mist is still present in the Leetown Yard as Mikado #3377 heads out on an early run to Lowbanks.

[Image: 50850590997_4b42d89be2_b.jpg]P1420762 (2) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Good-looking photo, Ed...it has a nice atmosphere about it.

Wayne
(01-18-2021, 04:18 PM)cn nutbar Wrote: That's an outstanding collection GEC---I showed it to my wife to show I'm not the only obsessed collector. Thumbsup

Yeah,  if you're in this hobby long enough and never manage to narrow  down your focus, this is the result!

I  feel  like  for a good chunk of them, either they were on sale for the right price,  or it seemed like a fun project at the time.  I  think  only  recently  has the "collecting" bug really hit  me.  Its not enough just to have a GP38-2,  now I need the early and late phases,  some patched some blue,  and at least  one where the long hood is the front  and they only way to tell is knowing your  PC  GP38-2s  or  being able to read that little tiny F on the sill.  I'm probably descending into madness! 35

I never want to hear "all diesels look alike to me"  ever  again!  The more I dig, the more  I'm finding that there are plenty of variations.

Quote:The morning mist is still present in the Leetown Yard as Mikado #3377 heads out on an early run to Lowbanks.

Looks  great!
(01-18-2021, 08:24 AM)doctorwayne Wrote: That there's some quality items, Clarke!  Betcha when you get them suckers runnin', the whole dern town's gunna be in blackout, although I notice thet nunna them headlights is twinklin' at the moment.

Wayne (with apologies to the makers of Christmas Vacation) Misngth

Fortunately,  only about 2/3 of them have decoders, so the power  grid is safe for now!
Ed - Nice shot of 6153. You can almost feel the ground tremble as it approaches. 3377 coming out of the mist is a cool photo.

GEC - Awesome collection! Now I don't feel so bad about my GG-1 collection. What are the electric motors to the left of the GG-1's in the first photo?
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery