Canadian Trucks (my attempts)
Hello,

by watching such TV series as "Highway Thru Hell" and "Heavy Rescue 401" on youtube, i saw a lot of trucks in Canada which were quite different from from their US conterparts.
This inspired me to kitbash some trucks as decorative pieces for put in modern era.

[Image: dsc01436f6jy3.jpg]

[Image: dsc01441vkkdt.jpg]
My first attempt was this heavy delivery reefer truck.
Cab and chassis are from Walthers, the box body and the reefer set were out of my truck grab box. The frame was cut and stretched by means of plastic profiles. Most models of rigid truck models are way too short.

[Image: dsc01459grklp.jpg]

[Image: dsc014619zkxm.jpg]

[Image: dsc01462k8kob.jpg]
This is the result.

Lutz
Links not working.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Nice looking rig. Did you also scratch build the rear crash bumper?

Bruce
Nice work on that truck, Lutz.   Applause Applause Applause  I wasn't aware that those TV programmes were available on youtube, but I guess that you could see just about anything there.

Right now, in Ontario at least, trucks are about the only road vehicles allowed to cross the otherwise closed U.S./Canada border, and the nearby bridges are filled with them.
As always, of course, freight trains also cross, but as far as I'm aware, no passenger trains.

Wayne
I like that Lutz, again, it's the details that make the difference. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD