Poll: Time to pick your favorite entries
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CNR5103
5.48%
8 5.48%
doctorwayne #1
6.85%
10 6.85%
doctorwayne #2
6.85%
10 6.85%
e-paw #1
5.48%
8 5.48%
e-paw #2
6.16%
9 6.16%
ezdays #1
5.48%
8 5.48%
ezdays #2
7.53%
11 7.53%
jim currie
5.48%
8 5.48%
nachoman #1
6.16%
9 6.16%
nachoman #2
5.48%
8 5.48%
nachoman #3
6.16%
9 6.16%
ngauger
6.16%
9 6.16%
tompm #1
5.48%
8 5.48%
tompm #2
6.85%
10 6.85%
tompm #3
6.16%
9 6.16%
UP SD40-2
8.22%
12 8.22%
Total 146 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

For the 2021 do something challenge
Uhhh, look what I found on the table, someone apparently didn't like the vanilla icing, or maybe the sprinkles were too much. Doesn't matter, we have a new batch on order and so don't shy away from voting if you haven't already. 

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
We are down to the last couple of day of this challenge poll. We got 8,9,10 & 11, votes all over the place, I'd call that close. Polls close on Sunday, so vote if you didn't, and take a donut even if you already have, we got a fresh supply just minutes ago.

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Got less than 24 hours if you haven't voted, it's your last chance to give your opinion. Hurry before the donuts go stale...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Times up, Mikey and I thank all who voted, and especially all those that entered. We have a winner, Congrats to Deano!!!!!! It is a very tight race beyond that, I hope everyone had fun doing something, I know I did and was pleased that I made progress on my layout because of it.

As is traditional with our challengers, the top three gets praises, gets to feel good, and can share in what's left of the donuts. I will make up some certificates in the next few days and email them.

Thanks again. Applause Applause Applause Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Grabs a donut... Misngth 

I applaud ALL the did this challenge Applause  There was A LOT of TRULY GREAT WORK done by EVERYONE in this challenge Worship

Quite honestly, I really didnt think I was going to win, I wasn't able to finish four things I had hoped to on this challenge Icon_redface  , so I didn't even vote for myself Icon_redface  . I AM however, VERY GRATEFUL, and THANKFUL to all that voted for me, you guys must have seen something that you liked, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Icon_e_biggrin  

Thanks to ALL that participated and ALL that took the time to vote for your favorites in this, Thank you, -Deano
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Congrats Deano, job well done!
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Congrats Deano!!! Great Work!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Congrats Deano.  Your challenge reminded me I have a lot of work to do on my layout.  Thumbsup
Guy from Southern Quebec.
Thanks so much guys! Icon_e_biggrin
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
I must've been asleep at the switch again.  Congratulations Deano, and to all who participated, too.

And a shout-out to those who didn't participate, but at least took the time to vote for their favourites.

I guess I'd better get back to my still unfinished part of the Challenge, too, as there are more cars to be built than were shown earlier.

Wayne