Weekly Photo Fun 6/10 - 6/16/22
Caught the Oisin Sand Cat car mover shoving two cars down to the interchange with Conrail.

Bruce

Nice shot, Bruce, and nice weathering, too...on both the covered hoppers and the Sand Cat.

Wayne
That's a great shot Bruce---looks so real with that background.Here's my contribution---Grand Trunk Western U1C #6039 heading to Christopher's Landing.

[Image: 52137360156_ecf4d5daff_k.jpg]P1470134 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Bruce, your weathering is spot on. Great start this week.  Ed, your locomotives are wonderful. It really makes me sad that I wasn't into trains when I first started going to Canada to fish I am sure there was a lot of steam running around in 1957.  

My contribution is a Quadruplet consist of Geeps leading a train up the hill around the curve on the Wilderson division.     
Charlie
Nice shots guys! Applause Icon_e_biggrin

My contribution for the week...
[Image: uscqu4u.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
CNR S1 Mikado #3377 heads train 421 east on the Stoney Creek Hill

[Image: 52144183013_2c80fc26e3_k.jpg]P1400439 (4) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Bruce - Very interesting scene. Well done.

Charlie - I can imange the roar as they struggle up the hill.

Deano - And the race is on!

Ed - Sweet looking steamers. What is the reefer behind 3377?

Since I have not had a chance to do much here is an older photo that I hope I have not posted before of my Lehigh & New England 2-8-0 Consolidation.

[Image: WLVvSSh.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Hi Tom---the Kiski Junction RR reefer #4407 is a gift from a couple of good friends---Charlie provided the custom decals and Doctor Wayne built and painted this special car

[Image: 52144653958_6f275d7468_k.jpg]P1470174 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
I'm late in responding, Wayne, Ed, Charlie,  Deano and Tom, thank you for your comments.  As always everyone did a fantastic job with their modeling and photography.

Bruce