Weekly Photo Fun 2/10 2/16 2023
A Conrail manifest freight drifting downgrade circa early fall, 1977    
Charlie
Hi Charlie---you beat me to the punch---I attempted to start this week's WPF without realizing you already stated the thread.Hopefully my pictures can be deleted and I'll add my addition in your thread.
I recently saw an article regarding using teabags to make cab curtains for steam locomotives---here's my first attempt.After my next cup of tea I'm going to make small folds in the teabag rather than wrapping the bag around a toothpick which I did in these pictures---hopefully there will be better results with each cup of tea.

Great stuff to start off this week's photo fun!  Another Conrail "Rainbow" consist makes it's way out of White Haven with coal hoppers in tow.

Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
Charlie, Ed and TMo, nicely done.

WPMA-40 running down Division Street.

Bruce

(02-10-2023, 04:18 PM)bdw9535 Wrote: Charlie, Ed and TMo, nicely done.

WPMA-40 running down Division Street.

Bruce

Love that Roadway tractor/semi combo, Bruce!  One of their distribution facilities was within a mile of my house, and in the 70's there was probably a truck leaving there every 2 minutes heading back out to I-80.  Went by there a couple weeks ago after a funeral back home and the place was being demolished.  Thanks for the memories, and that combo will be one I have to include on my layout someplace.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
Charlie - Great start to the thread. Like the mix of locos.

Ed - The curtains look great.

Todd - Loving the rainbow vibe.

Bruce - Another great Conrail shot.

May be I should have put together an early Conrail thing. Instead let's take a ride on the Reading. A Mikado brings a short passenger train into Leiperville Union Station as a Mother Hubbard approaches. Both locos are from IHC.

[Image: CzgNVX9.jpg]

[Image: 337c0Ig.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Tom, you have a large variety of engines and rolling stock.

TMo, here's a shot of my Roadways.

Bruce

New box car in the house:

[Image: dsc068631ncf1.jpg]

Lutz