Weekly Photo Fun 6/2 to 6/9.
Great news at the Bowyer GERN Mine---a recent order for 3% more flux product will create more jobs and add a third shift for the plant.As a result a second locomotive will be required to move the continuous activity in the yard.The Leetown Division provides the power for this operation and has assigned recently outshopped 018A #7470 to assist P5 #8382 to handle the action.

Ed, nice start for the week.

WPMA-02 with a GP10 for power, works the shipping tracks at Flying Fish Brewery.

Bruce

....still no action on the viewing level of "Rainbows in the Gorge".....

Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
Ed - Great start with a nice looking loco

Bruce - Good to see Conrail being busy.

Todd - Great scenery!

Feeling Old & Weary this weekend but it not a bad thing with New York Ontario & Western Stewart FTA and FTB leading a freight through the station. Both units were just decaled with numbers and the A-unit was upgraded to DCC.

[Image: WV97JKn.jpg]

[Image: Ufc8Djz.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
The Windland plate glass and lumber building sat on the southeast corner of Minerva and Walnut Street in East Liverpool, Ohio. Walnut was steep in this area so the northside of the building was built into the bank and the third floor was level with Minerva Street. in the 50's there was a roller skating rink where we spent many Friday and Saturdays. The local VFW was also housed in this building. On the bottom floor was Mackall Motors and he sold Chryslers and Plymouths. The showroom faced Walnut Street where the building was exposed.  On the downhill side was Enterprise Coal Company and they had a trestle where a hopper car culd be spotted for unloading.  I took a few liberties when I modeled this building but it does supply the memories.      
The Winland building is to the left of this photo of the coal company taken in the late 1930's. In the Penn Central employee timetable I have it mentions no locomotives allowed on the coal trestle. I believe the service to this part of town ended in 1969.     
Charlie
Letting my gypsum train stretch its drawbars out on the new track age.

Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643