Anyone have SNOW yet ? - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lower Berth (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Anyone have SNOW yet ? (/showthread.php?tid=5649)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - ezdays - 12-21-2012

I looked around all our Christmas stuff and we don't even have a snow globe, never mind real snow Nope .... But, some 150 miles north of us, the Snow Bowl Ski Resort opened for the season in Flagstaff. That would be good news if we skied.... Icon_lol

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - Brakie - 12-21-2012

When I looked out this morning(12-21) I seen we got a dusting of snow during the night.

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - teejay - 12-21-2012

Just started here in the Great White North .....what we like to call a "skiff " of snow . 357

T

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - Chuck - 12-21-2012

Woke up to blowing snow and about 1/2 an inch on the ground here in mid Michigan. It is supposed to snow on and off all day. Right now it is very lightly snowing.

Chuck

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - MountainMan - 12-21-2012

Still got snow from the last storm.

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - BR60103 - 12-21-2012

Snow of various types drifted through the air but nothing showing on the ground.
We used to travel to Barrie area a bit as our RV dealer is there (but no longer doing MHs). That interchange (400 at 89) is on the traffic news almost every second day.
There's also a train shop a few miles down the road.

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - FiatFan - 12-22-2012

The snow situation back home has changed drastically since my last post here. We had a blizzard come through, dumping about 7 inches of snow with 40+ mph winds. I don't have any pictures to psot since we left town the day before it started to snow. Big Grin

Tom

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - BR60103 - 12-22-2012

The most snow I've seen this winter was at The Nutcracker broadcast this afternoon.

Any idea what they use so that the dancers don't slide all over the place?

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - teejay - 12-22-2012

...probably the shells from the nuts they cracked ? Maybe not . Nope

T

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - teejay - 12-23-2012

Well , what little snow we had is gone and the prospect of snow for Christmas looks like about a 50-50 chance according to the Super Duper Doppler Weather Radar ......was hoping for a white Christmas .

T

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - scubadude - 12-24-2012

They are actually forcasting up to 1'' of snow here in Dallas...if it does snow in Dallas on Xmas, then the Mayans would have been right, just a few days off....

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - sailormatlac - 12-24-2012

Once again a good ol' White Christmas. Last week was a little bit over the top with 24 inches.

Matt

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - teejay - 12-24-2012

Good News ...6pm , Christmas Eve and it just started snowing .....think I'll take a little stroll outside . 2285_

T

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - faraway - 12-24-2012

I have a totally wrong answer for this thread.
We are experiencing an all time high temperature this xmas eve day in southwest Germany with record high up to 68°!!!

Re: Anyone have SNOW yet ? - Ralph - 12-24-2012

Envy! It is around 10 degrees F. here in MN.