Smilies - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lower Berth (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Smilies (/showthread.php?tid=151)

Pages: 1 2

Smilies - scubadude - 12-15-2008

Can I borrow the maunual on activating smilies???? Apprently I am not holding my tongue right....(imagine smiley face here)

Re: Smilies - Ralph - 12-15-2008

Should work for you...hmmmmm.
Take a look at your post window and then scroll lower...do you see Options. There is a Disable Smilies option.. If yours is checked...click on it to uncheck.
Otherwise I'm not sure why you can't smile!
Ralph

Re: Smilies - ezdays - 12-15-2008

Have you seen your dentist lately? That'll make you lose your smile, especially when you get the bill. Icon_lol Icon_lol

yeah, let us know if that's your problem, wot Ralph said...

Re: Smilies - scubadude - 12-15-2008

All smilely activations show to be on....that's it no smilies, I'm going back to those OTHER guys (insert devil smiley here!) I'll miss my smileys, but will figure out something.....

Just out of curiosity, what happens if you type a colon followed by a single parentheses? Does it automatically create a smile like this? Smile

Re: Smilies - scubadude - 12-15-2008

: )
Hey we're getting closer, not I have a sideways smiley...Smile ;Ok not sure how that one came....:

Well, at least you can express ONE emotion now! Goldth

Try now, I reset your permissions. Also, let me know what boxes you have below your composition window.

Also, right above those boxes, is there a tab that allows you to upload files?

Re: Smilies - Dave Harris sctchbld - 12-17-2008

scubadude Wrote:Can I borrow the maunual on activating smilies???? Apprently I am not holding my tongue right....(imagine smiley face here)

All It took for me to post smilies was to double left click on the one i wanted & it jumped right in there!! 2285_ Cheers :!: 357 SEE--- nuthin to it Icon_lol

Re: Smilies - ezdays - 12-17-2008

Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:
scubadude Wrote:Can I borrow the maunual on activating smilies???? Apprently I am not holding my tongue right....(imagine smiley face here)

All It took for me to post smilies was to double left click on the one i wanted & it jumped right in there!! 2285_ Cheers :!: 357 SEE--- nuthin to it Icon_lol
Yeah, for most of us that's the case, for some reason, I don't think he can see the list of smilies. I still can't figure out what the problem is, he seems to be the only one that can't see them and his settings all look good. :?

Re: Smilies - scubadude - 12-17-2008

Been underwater the last couple of days...update on smilies Welcome Cheers Cheers ....I can now double click and get the writtten description of the smiley, but not the icon itself......edit - all seems well now, thanks guys, must have had bad mojo the other night...... Icon_lol

You have a written description of the smily? All I see is is icons. I'm glad it's working, but it doesn't seem right.

Re: Smilies - Trucklover - 12-17-2008

ezdays Wrote:You have a written description of the smily? All I see is is icons. I'm glad it's working, but it doesn't seem right.

Don, i think he means he has a written description of the smiles when he clicks on them when posting, but after he clicks submit reply, they show up like there supposed to. Thats the way it is for me... Misngth

Trucklover Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:You have a written description of the smily? All I see is is icons. I'm glad it's working, but it doesn't seem right.

Don, i think he means he has a written description of the smiles when he clicks on them when posting, but after he clicks submit reply, they show up like there supposed to. Thats the way it is for me... Misngth
That's the way it should be for everyone here. I was thinking he was saying that he had a written description under his smiley list. Maybe I need a coffee break
Eek