Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" here? - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: Photographer's right of way (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: Shutterbug area (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" here? (/showthread.php?tid=202)

Re: Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" her - Sumpter250 - 05-09-2014

"Homeroad" a little of both:
One of the Shipyard's standard gauge diesel switchers.

And, the Shipyard's 3' Gauge 2-8-2

Re: Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" her - Charlie B - 05-10-2014

I'll keep it going off the industrial switcher. This one from Edgewater Steel GE 50 ton    
Charlie

Re: Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" her - jwb - 05-10-2014

Plymouth 25 ton, out of service at the GATX facility in West Colton:

Re: Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" her - Charlie B - 05-10-2014

1943 Atlas 50 ton, Titusville, Pa     Charlie

Re: Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" her - jwb - 05-10-2014

Half of an NRE 2GS14B, also at the GATX West Colton facility:

Re: Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" her - Ralph - 05-10-2014

That's an interesting shot jwb...both for the loco and the background!!

"Betsy" At the car company in New Castle, Pa that is now Kasgro. I think it was ISS at this time but not real sure.I love the use of the old box cars for storage    
Charlie

Re: Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" her - bdw9535 - 05-10-2014

US Pipe 206 at Burlington, NJ June 2009

Bruce

I think this is a GE, if someone knows for sure, I would like to know the model. It was in Weirton, WV.    
Charlie

Re: Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" her - bdw9535 - 05-10-2014

Charlie,

Looks like a GE 80 Ton, Everett RR #4 Johnstown, PA. This one has a different louver placement.

Bruce

Re: Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" her - doctorwayne - 05-11-2014

This one's an 85 Tonner:

[Image: STELCO53-view2.jpg]

Wayne

Re: Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" her - Charlie B - 05-11-2014

This looks like another GE offering at the Greenville Steel Car Company
    Charlie

Re: Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" her - jwb - 05-11-2014

Cargill ex-SP NW2E Verdemont, CA

Re: Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" her - Charlie B - 05-11-2014

Conrail NW2    
Charlie

Re: Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" her - e-paw - 05-11-2014

Charlie, make that an X-CNJ NW-2. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin You can still see the coast guard stripe still showing on the Red Barron paint. That particular unit was at one time assigned to switching duties at the down town Bayonne, New Jersey Standard Oil plant, not far from where I grew up as a kid.