I am Back....well kind this is new! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lower Berth (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: I am Back....well kind this is new! (/showthread.php?tid=220)

I am Back....well kind this is new! - TN_Trainman - 12-17-2008

( Well I posted this on the Old Gauge today only to find out I was like a kid who came home and everyone had moved away with out telling me, geeze no lights,no water, no food in the cabinets, glad there was a bread trail Icon_lol )

Well after selling my home, and now settled in our new place, it is time for me to make a return. The Tennessee and Western is no more I had to rip it all up, but I did save enough to make a new start at the new home.

I have less room but at least this one will be inside (not in the garden shed) and being smaller maybe I can get it up and running sooner.

I am still going to do a 1930,s to early 1950,s theme, just have not decided on the topography yet.

I missed yall!!

TN_Trainman

Re: I am Back....well kind this is new! - Trucklover - 12-17-2008

George, Welcome aboard the new gauge!! 2285_

I look forward to seeing some layout progress Thumbsup Goldth

Re: I am Back....well kind this is new! - Go Big1 - 12-17-2008

George, glad you followed the trail of bread crumbs! Welcome

Re: I am Back....well kind this is new! - TN_Trainman - 12-17-2008

Thanks, I am glad to be back, now just got to start track planning..onemore time!!

TN

Re: I am Back....well kind this is new! - Ralph - 12-17-2008

Glad you could join us! Keep us up to date on the trackplan!
Ralph

Re: I am Back....well kind this is new! - Dave Harris sctchbld - 12-17-2008

TN_Trainman Wrote:( Well I posted this on the Old Gauge today only to find out I was like a kid who came home and everyone had moved away with out telling me, geeze no lights,no water, no food in the cabinets, glad there was a bread trail Icon_lol )

Well after selling my home, and now settled in our new place, it is time for me to make a return. The Tennessee and Western is no more I had to rip it all up, but I did save enough to make a new start at the new home.

I have less room but at least this one will be inside (not in the garden shed) and being smaller maybe I can get it up and running sooner.

I am still going to do a 1930,s to early 1950,s theme, just have not decided on the topography yet.

I missed yall!!

Yeah , I saw that post & I felt a bit sorry for you , realizing you would soon find everybody had done like my parents used to do -- send me to the store & then move while I was gone Eek

Glad someone left you a trail of breadcrumbs!! Welcome

TN_Trainman

Re: I am Back....well kind this is new! - Bob C - 12-17-2008

Glad to see you made it, George ! Was trying to to point you w/o riling up CG on the other one. Throw out some more crumbs for any other lost souls you know, and WELCOME. Bob C (chooch.42)

Re: I am Back....well kind this is new! - TN_Trainman - 12-18-2008

No problem, just glad I found the place and am back with all the folks that helped me so much on the T&W, now I guess it will be the T&W pt II Icon_lol

TN