Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Forum: Mugshot Spot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Thread: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... (/showthread.php?tid=343)

Pages: 1 2

Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - RailCop - 12-24-2008

Well, here's a shot of me taken some years ago at a rather unfortunate trespasser incident on Conrail near Greensburg, PA. In the distance you can see several people standing at the site and I am on my way to releive the other officer. Naturally, I'm not even there yet and am getting calls from 'the boss' wanting to know everything! A local news media photog caught me from behind walking down the track while making a very important call.    

Re: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - Ralph - 12-24-2008

Nice. Nope Oh well, thanks for your service!

Ralph

Re: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - TrainNut - 12-24-2008

Nice twist! Here's a mug shot of me (not exactly) on my favorite vehicle for exploring abandoned rail lines!
[Image: image.php?album_id=6&image_id=255]

Re: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - eightyeightfan1 - 12-25-2008

Exactly a mugshot.....

Sorry.....Couldn't resist.

Re: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - Fluesheet - 12-27-2008

TrainNut Wrote:Nice twist! Here's a mug shot of me (not exactly) on my favorite vehicle for exploring abandoned rail lines!
[Image: image.php?album_id=6&image_id=255]

TrainNut, I like your mode of transportation. Too cold to ride here now. My bike is too heavy for the use you're describing; though I keep flirting with the idea of a bike to fix that problem...

Matt

Re: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - TrainNut - 12-27-2008

Thanks Matt,
I like it too! It's no trials bike but it's still light enough I can pretty much wrestle it around anywhere I want (and some places I didn't want).

Re: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - eje - 07-13-2011

Howdy y'all - I'm not sure the FBI has this one yet:

Re: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - ngauger - 07-13-2011

Way Cool!!! Welcome Aboard!!! Another Ham Radio Operator too!!! Smile Or did you borrow "that hat" for the gig???? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Re: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - eje - 07-13-2011

Thanks! It's my hat. K5RIX; ARCI-QRP member in good standing (I'm pretty sure they don't communicate with TSA or the FBI). My fave Vibroplex Original is a c.1922 reputedly from a NKP tower somewhere in Ohio. This is a great 'site!

Re: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - ngauger - 07-14-2011

Well there are a few Hams here Smile Smile Path (Our site host and coder), W8jy (Jess) from michigan and me, from PA... I got my Tech in Oct 2010 and upgraded to General 2 months ago, so I'm the newbie here.. Smile Smile But I've been modeling trains since '84.. I have 1 rig, a Yaesu FT-7900 Mobile..

Re: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - Mike Kieran - 07-14-2011

The most important question wasn't asked, did Railcop get his doughnuts? Icon_lol

Railcop, thank you for your dedicated service.

Re: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - Sumpter250 - 07-14-2011

Welcome Welcome EJE Welcome ---- and yes, for whatever reasons, it is a great site. Good to have you aboard.

Re: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - eje - 07-15-2011

Thank y'all so very much! For the record, I'm currently modeling in N scale, attempting to optimize wheels and couplers and track. I play for hours with my tiny one-switch siding layout that can handle six cars (three in the siding, with a lead to accommodate six cars plus one GP-type locomotive). In years past I spent several years of lunch hours watching the EJ&E Waukegan local switch the North Chicago Switch and the Stone Container plant in North Chicago, IL. After that I spent a lot of time watching CNIC and UP in Memphis switching selected industries. Now in South Texas I can watch the KCS local switch along Agnes Street in Corpus Christi, as well as switching action at the Port. So that's what I like. I'll post some pix in the appropriate places. My amateur radio station is an IC-7200 transceiver with antennas for 30, 17, and 6 meters, all morse code. I am easily amused.

I look forward to being aboard this fine 'site. Thanks again! Ric

Re: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - TrainNut - 07-15-2011

New train chasing toy, new MUG (not exactly).
[Image: melowres.jpg]

RE: Not exactly a MUG shot.......... - MarkinLA - 12-08-2018

(12-24-2008, 02:23 PM)RailCop Wrote: Well, here's a shot of me taken some years ago at a rather unfortunate trespasser incident on Conrail near Greensburg, PA. In the distance you can see several people standing at the site and I am on my way to releive the other officer. Naturally, I'm not even there yet and am getting calls from 'the boss' wanting to know everything! A local news media photog caught me from behind walking down the track while making a very important call.  

I'm very new to BBTF..(not to RRing/MRRing). Was just surfing when I saw this !...Very funny, except I was the one who took your pizza order (obviously when the donuts became a no-go) !  M in L.A.

PS. I meant this to be under the 'trespasser/you/endless hoppers' pic.. Don't know what happened ! Could probably properly repeat it there. But, ahhh, fuggeddaboudit !!