Smilies some old some new - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: Dispatcher's office (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Forum Announcements (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Smilies some old some new (/showthread.php?tid=38)

Smilies some old some new - ngauger - 12-06-2008

Smilies are back!!!! I found a freeware site that had most of the smilies we used on thr old forum Smile Smile When you go to a post screen, look to the right... now scroll down.. and you will see "View more smilies" under the last sliley.. Click it aqnd a window will pop up and the rest will be there!!!

train 1990_dancing 1990_dancing

Re: Smilies some old some new - ezdays - 12-06-2008

Absolutely fantastic... Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers
Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7

Re: Smilies some old some new - Ralph - 12-06-2008

2285_ Whoo-hoo! 2285_

I don't use these little guys too often but I do like the new options better. Cheers

Ralph

Re: Smilies some old some new - ngauger - 12-06-2008

Yeah - I could have downloaded the dancing banana and the "Chicken" but i knew someone would ban me if i did that!! Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

I even found one for Chief Eagles: Popcornbeer (Eating popcorn and drinking beer) he eats popcorn every night LOL

Re: Smilies some old some new - ezdays - 12-07-2008

ngauger Wrote:Yeah - I could have downloaded the dancing banana and the "Chicken" but i knew someone would ban me if i did that!! Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

I even found one for Chief Eagles: Popcornbeer (Eating popcorn and drinking beer) he eats popcorn every night LOL
You're on probation for for even thinking about it. Go sit in the corner for about two days without your iPod. Shoot

Re: Smilies some old some new - ngauger - 12-07-2008

ezdays Wrote:You're on probation for for even thinking about it. Go sit in the corner for about two days without your iPod. Shoot
Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol I live in a house without an I-pod, no i-phone.. no i-nothing 2285_

...All I have is my computer and my HD TV Big Grin Big Grin I can see this happening in the future:
Don't make me bring out the dancing bananas!!!!!

ngauger Wrote:... Don't make me bring out the dancing bananas!!!!!
OK, that's another two days in the corner for threatening a high-ranking official of a very important railroad. train You'll not get away with this lightly if you continue, after all, railroading is the cornerstone of our transportation system, and I've applied for a conservative $20,000,000,000 in bailout money for my railroad, so don't get funny, this is serious stuff. 2285_ 35

Hey, where's the three stooges?

Confusedtooges: You have to click on "View More Smilies" at the bottom of the smilies... There are a BUNCH more hidden Big Grin

ngauger Wrote:Confusedtooges: You have to click on "View More Smilies" at the bottom of the smilies... There are a BUNCH more hidden Big Grin
I've been there, I was looking for the old one.

ezdays Wrote:
ngauger Wrote:Confusedtooges: You have to click on "View More Smilies" at the bottom of the smilies... There are a BUNCH more hidden Big Grin
I've been there, I was looking for the old one.
That IS the old one heheheh

Geeze, I didn't recognize them. Too much action I guess, I thought all they did was bop each other on the head I don't remember the punching and the spraying. Confusedtooges: Oh well, getting old isn't pleasant sometimes. Nope