HO Tour Car Pictures - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: Photographer's right of way (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: Anniversary Car Tours (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: HO Big Blue Car Tour (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: HO Tour Car Pictures (/showthread.php?tid=3822)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - jglfan - 02-21-2012

That video is very cool! Very nice layout too.

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - tetters - 02-22-2012

Thanks for the video. Very cool.

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - Lester Perry - 02-26-2012

Well its time for more photos of the BB&G car.
This first photo the color was all messed up for some reason. I tried to correct it and this is what I ended up with so please be kind. The train of empty coal cars/hoppers is headed out for Crooked Creek.

[Image: 100_6088.jpg]

After arriving at Clifton Forge The T1 uncouples

[Image: 100_6089.jpg]

Here it is after uncoupling the locomotive has switched to other track and is heading back to the round house for servicing.

[Image: 100_6090.jpg]

Now the 0-8-0 yard engine hooks up for the next part of this journey.

[Image: 100_6091.jpg]

He is breaking down that train now The BB&G will be going to track 7

[Image: 100_6092.jpg]

[Image: 100_6093.jpg]

Leaving Clifton Forge yard on the local

[Image: 100_6094.jpg]

Now it is at its first stop. This is the new GERN on my layout. They had ordered some very large electric motors from Nielson Motors in New Jersey to run pumps mixers and separators.

[Image: 100_6095.jpg]

[Image: 100_6096.jpg]

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - Ralph - 02-26-2012

Tha Anniversary Car is seeing lots of action! Thumbsup Les, if I recall correctly you'll be sending it to Mikey and then its off to Canada?

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - Lester Perry - 02-26-2012

Yes Ralf it is going to Mikey next. It will probably be sent the end of the week.

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - ngauger - 03-02-2012

Nice Pics, Lester Smile Smile It's neat seeing the Official Tour Car on your layout... Smile

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - Lester Perry - 03-02-2012

Now it is running with no problems. If you remember it was stuck just out of reach on a dead track. Now I can reach that track and it is no longer dead.

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - ngauger - 04-02-2012

Well - What do you know!!!!! The MF&W RR received an electric motor from the C & O of Lester's layout Smile

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - ngauger - 04-02-2012

I parked it in front of the Golf Course Field House that I built for Shamus when we were at the old site Smile I had sent an engine to him in England and he sent me an engine he built. It's just a tad "off" since it's actually On30, but heck, it's the only HO power I own now Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - Lester Perry - 04-03-2012

Looks good to me. I don't remember seeing any HO track on your layout, where was it hiding?

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - ngauger - 04-03-2012

Lester Perry Wrote:Looks good to me. I don't remember seeing any HO track on your layout, where was it hiding?
It was in the work room in the storage cabinet Big Grin Big Grin I brought it otu just for this occasion Smile

If you look closer at the lower left of the last pic, you'll see that the wood is sitting on top of the G scale track Smile Smile

Just some very carefully planned camera angles Goldth Goldth

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - Sumpter250 - 04-03-2012

Mikey, It's good to see the tour car, behind one of Shamus' locomotives ( HOn3??, that cab looks more like On30 ).

When the car reaches the end of the tour, I'll try to remember to pick it up with a former Badger Creek Climax.

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - ngauger - 04-03-2012

Oooops --- yeah On30 Smile Smile Not HOn3 Smile Smile Too many scales here Smile Smile

I fixed it.. Thanks!!!

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - BR60103 - 04-03-2012

Mikey:
Have you thought of posting that photo to Shamus's All Model Railroading Line forum?

Re: HO Tour Car Pictures - ngauger - 04-04-2012

BR60103 Wrote:Mikey:
Have you thought of posting that photo to Shamus's All Model Railroading Line forum?
Yeah, I did, but this engine is already posted there somewhere Smile The pics are about 5 or 6 years old. I would only be adding the Big Blue Car to their site, so I decided not to post it.

Somewhere on the Coon Creek site, you can see this engine on his layout too.