Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: Mainline (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: N/Z and Smaller Modeling (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=4413)

Re: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Harry - 12-21-2013

good Work Master Mike !!!! Worship Thumbsup

Re: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Tyson Rayles - 12-21-2013

Thanks Harry!

Re: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - eightyeightfan1 - 12-22-2013

Excellent job, Mike.
Your work is an inspiration to all.

Re: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Tyson Rayles - 12-22-2013

Thanks, much appreciated!

Re: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - sailormatlac - 12-23-2013

Oh! I missed your progress Mike... I really like that new extension. Simple scenery but well executed scenery to give some mainly feel! Great!

Matt

Re: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Tyson Rayles - 12-24-2013

Thanks Matt!

Re: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - faraway - 12-24-2013

Tyson, your layout stands for everything I can not do. N scale, great scenery, endless tries and a wonderful country side. Gratulations from a city boy Big Grin

Re: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Charlie B - 12-24-2013

Mike, that looks great, I agree with Wayne, a great job blending to the backdrop.

Have you recovered completely from your illness of last year?

Have a Merry and Ngaugeing Christmas

Charlie

Thanks Reinhard, I try Smile . Thanks Charlie and yes I've totally recovered from last years illness. Right now I'm recovering from cataract surgery to my left eye. After being legally blind in that eye for almost a year I can now see again. It's only been 5 days so far but the improvement has been dramatic. It should make uncoupling those N scale couplers a little easier! Icon_lol

Re: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Charlie B - 12-24-2013

I had my cataracts removed last year this time. Piece of cake. I didn't hesitate , I never even got to the point I had a vision problem other than the halo's around the lights. Glad to hear you have made the recovery.
Charlie

Re: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Sumpter250 - 12-24-2013

Tyson Rayles Wrote:Right now I'm recovering from cataract surgery to my left eye. After being legally blind in that eye for almost a year I can now see again. It's only been 5 days so far but the improvement has been dramatic. It should make uncoupling those N scale couplers a little easier! Icon_lol

Happy that you are recovering from the cataract surgery.
It will make seeing those N scale couplers a little easier......
But, Icon_twisted I don't think they will "uncouple" any easier....they are N scale couplers 357 357 357 ,
and, yes, I do know how well they "uncouple".
:oops: Wink Smile Oh wait, that's only when you don't want them to :o Wink Smile

I'd like to go ahead and have the right done but they said it will have to get worse before they will do it. Nope

Re: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Catt - 12-25-2013

My cateract surgery is curently sceduled for next March. I am definately looking forward to it. It is getting harder to see the small stuff.

Re: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - shortliner - 12-25-2013

Left eye done late September - right eye being done 7 January - if it had been up to me the right one would have been done 2 days after the first - Having worn specs since age 12 I haven't worn them since September - absolute magic! You become so used to your vision as you go through life that you don't realise how much it has deteriorated - until the job has been done and your computer screen is painfully bright
Have a good Christmas , everybody

Re: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - BR60103 - 12-25-2013

I've possibly mentioned this before. My retinal surgery resulted in a left eye cataract which was operated on. But the retina is not in top operating condition, but very clear.
My other eye has a bit of cataract but not enough to have anything done -- they lasered that retina as well.
What I do have is a colour difference between them. (I claim that when I look at the carpet one eye says it's beige and the other thinks it's brown.)