Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: Mainline (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: N/Z and Smaller Modeling (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=4413)

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Tyson Rayles - 10-01-2020

Thanks Don and that sign was right on the money.

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Tyson Rayles - 10-09-2020

Slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am making progress. Door and roof are painted and installed and because this building is made up of spare parts from the parts box the fit was less than great. I added kudzu to hide the seams I wasn't happy with. Still need to add roof details and signage.

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Tyson Rayles - 10-14-2020

There isn't much roof to work with here but I did get some details on it. In real life the signs were attached-to, not painted-on, so that was the look I was going for. I still need to "plant" it on the layout.

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Schraddel - 10-15-2020

Tyson,

in short term: Thumbsup

Lutz

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Tyson Rayles - 10-15-2020

Thanks Lutz!

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Tyson Rayles - 12-01-2020

On the 14th Anniversary of the start of this layout with this project finished I am down to the last square foot! Sorry the focus is a little off, probably due to the fact I haven't been doing much of this lately. With the weather getting too cold for golf maybe I can get this thing finished.   Icon_rolleyes   Icon_rolleyes   Icon_rolleyes

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - ezdays - 12-01-2020

Looking good. Remember, it takes us 160 times as long to build something than in the real world. So 14 years is not so bad after all. Applause

Edit: I just figured it out, 14 years in N scale is only 32 days in real time.

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Tyson Rayles - 12-02-2020

Yeah 32 days doesn't sound so bad! Big Grin

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Tyson Rayles - 12-09-2020

Well this is it, the last piece of undeveloped real estate! Hopefully it will turn into a backwoods type pulpwood operation before the first of the year.

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - doctorwayne - 12-09-2020

The part that's done is already a nice-looking scene, and I've no doubt that what you have planned for that piece of real estate will make it even more interesting.

Wayne

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Tyson Rayles - 12-09-2020

Hope you're right Wayne!    Nope  Icon_lol

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Charlie B - 12-09-2020

Mike, that is excellent blending with the backdrops. You have a real winner there. 
Charlie

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - ezdays - 12-09-2020

(12-09-2020, 10:31 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: Well this is it, the last piece of undeveloped real estate! Hopefully it will turn into a backwoods type pulpwood operation before the first of the year.

You talking this year or next? Gunna take you a few days just to get rid of all that snow...

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - Tyson Rayles - 12-10-2020

Thanks Charlie! I was hoping for this year Don but knowing my legendary procrastinational (if that's a word) abilities I wouldn't bet on it. Big Grin Actually that's not snow but blue foam board.

RE: Nantahala Midland V 3.0 - ezdays - 12-10-2020

(12-10-2020, 07:58 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: Thanks Charlie! I was hoping for this year Don but knowing my legendary procrastinational (if that's a word) abilities I wouldn't bet on it. Big Grin  Actually that's not snow but blue foam board.

Gee, blue snow, who'd a thunk that?????