Found something that made me laugh. - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Upper Berth (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Found something that made me laugh. (/showthread.php?tid=674)

Pages: 1 2

Found something that made me laugh. - e-paw - 02-03-2009

I was looking at some pamphlets to get some ideas for a day trip when I came across one for the New Hope and Ivyland railroad when I saw some one familiar """ME""". Icon_lol I have not visited there in a few years but there I was in there picture. I guess now I'm famous 35    

Re: Found something that made me laugh. - ngauger - 02-03-2009

That's Cool!!! LOL yeah - yo have to start autographing them now Smile Big Grin Smile

Re: Found something that made me laugh. - Ralph - 02-03-2009

Fun! You're pretty much the in the center of the photo...even upstaging the locomotive. Smile
Ralph

Re: Found something that made me laugh. - Trucklover - 02-03-2009

Thats too funny!! Icon_lol

Re: Found something that made me laugh. - tomustang - 02-03-2009

Famous, I got to shake your hand Icon_lol

Re: Found something that made me laugh. - nachoman - 02-03-2009

Hope you aren't in the witness relocation program Icon_lol

Re: Found something that made me laugh. - tetters - 02-04-2009

Call them and start demanding royalties since you never gave them permission to use your image to promote their Rail Road. Icon_lol

That is neat though. Smile

Re: Found something that made me laugh. - MountainMan - 02-04-2009

I'm honored to share the same cyberspace. Worship

Re: Found something that made me laugh. - ezdays - 02-04-2009

tetters Wrote:Call them and start demanding royalties since you never gave them permission to use your image to promote their Rail Road. Icon_lol

Yeah, that is neat, and I'm guessing that somewhere there's some sort of disclaimer somewhere that gives them every right imaginable while you are on their property. Thanks to some quality lawyer dollars spent, I'm sure they could wind up asking everyone in the crowd for royalties for giving them the publicity and making them "famous"... 357 357

Re: Found something that made me laugh. - tetters - 02-04-2009

Curse you and your superior knowledge of all things legal!!! Wallbang
357 357 357

Re: Found something that made me laugh. - LynnB - 02-04-2009

Wow your a celebrity. Icon_lol

ezdays Wrote:
tetters Wrote:Call them and start demanding royalties since you never gave them permission to use your image to promote their Rail Road. Icon_lol

Yeah, that is neat, and I'm guessing that somewhere there's some sort of disclaimer somewhere that gives them every right imaginable while you are on their property. Thanks to some quality lawyer dollars spent, I'm sure they could wind up asking everyone in the crowd for royalties for giving them the publicity and making them "famous"... 357 357

if it was me, I would tell them I was there undercover and that, as they were liable for disclosing the identity of an undercover agent, their railroad would be confiscated under Homeland Security laws and set up on the White House lawn in case Michael Jackson ever returns. Thumbsup

Re: Found something that made me laugh. - e-paw - 02-04-2009

As the official vacation pamphlet model I think I will have to ask for some free train tickets for the Gauge members. Thumbsup

e-paw Wrote:As the official vacation pamphlet model I think I will have to ask for some free train tickets for the Gauge members. Thumbsup

HOO-AH!

Re: Found something that made me laugh. - eightyeightfan1 - 02-04-2009

Next thing you know, you'll be standing in line at the supermarket, and the guy in front of you will be giving you that"Where have I seen him before...", look.