The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - mr bachmann - 03-04-2015

nice spring morning here , and its dustbin day ( trash can ) its house refuse this week alternative weeks its re-cycling .

enjoy the day ....

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-04-2015

mr bachmann Wrote:nice spring morning here , and its dustbin day ( trash can ) its house refuse this week alternative weeks its re-cycling .

enjoy the day ....

Same here. Carts at the street last night. Come by around 6 AM. Foggy and temps rising fast. 70's today.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 03-04-2015

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 10 degrees outside my window this morning with an expected high of 15.

Chemo was routine yesterday. Not much going on today other than a trip to the store for some supplies and a prescription refill.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 03-04-2015

Evening all kinda busy day as went to the zoo today, tried to leave wife but they wouldn't let me Icon_lol Been kinda crazy day other than that here in neighborhood just lots of traffic and appears to be all the wrong type. Trying to relax some tonight. hope all have been doing well. Talk to you all later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - mr bachmann - 03-05-2015

not a bad day for March its mild (in the mid 50's f ) and not windy , had a walk out to get the legs moving , might have to make appointment to see the doc , although its probably arthritis , till then I'll keep popping the pain killers and rub on the cream , nice surprise when I got home the postie had left my pre-ordered Kato UP FEF set , that's me amused this evening Smile

Alan

edit , reply to Chief Eagles , the trash men at 6am Eek our lot don't show till lunch time , they start at 7am and they say they got it rough Goldth

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 03-05-2015

Good morning, a very bright sun-shiny day here. Not a cloud in the sky and a real challenge to drive heading east for a while this morning. Our "storm" is over and from what I hear, heading back east to cause a bit more trouble. They've been interviewing a lot of baseball fans here yesterday and they were saying that they'll be glad to hang around here for a few more weeks. I think most of them were from Chicago, Milwaukee and other points far north.... I don't blame them one bit just looking at what's been going on there these past few weeks.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-05-2015

Was at one elementary school leading a parade of K and 1st graders around the inside of the building. Then visiting classes and answering their questions. You have to remember to do your explanations on their levels. Questions like, what is a tax? Blowing fine rain and temps dropping.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - mr bachmann - 03-06-2015

gosh ! , its tomorrow already , yesterday went well spent all night playing with the new Kato set Thumbsup , it very windy on my patch today , hospital visit this afternoon , isn't life exiting Goldth

good day all , catch you tomorrow .....

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 03-06-2015

And a good Friday morning to you... Yeah, it's here already, hard to believe, but they seem to come around quicker and quicker as you get older and older. It should be a fine weekend for all those baseball fans. Temps should be in the low 80's today and go up into the high 80's by the middle of next week. Yup, you folks back east are still fighting the freezing temps and I wouldn't have a clue how to survive in that atmosphere, I just wish you all the best.... be careful out there, we've seen some really bad video on our newscasts, and I know why a lot of snowbirds are planning on hanging around here for a while more than they usually do.

I'm finishing up my new trainroom workbench, a bit smaller than the one I cut up and put in the landfill, but I really need something to get me going. Somehow, building this one caused a lot more aches and pains than the one I build ten years ago.... It couldn't be that I'm ten years older now, could it????? Nope

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 03-06-2015

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 21 degrees outside my window this morning with a predicted high in the upper 30s.

Inside the house feels even colder as the furnace went out sometime during the night. Right now it's 61 degrees in here. Repairman has been called and hopefully will be here soon. If not I will have to find somewhere for My Fair Lady to stay until it is repaired.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 03-06-2015

Morning all nothing planned for here today. Hope all have some good plans for the weekend none for here at the moment. But that can change very quickly around here lol. Wednesday we had a high of 80 today were hoping for a high of 50 what a change. Talk to you all later

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 03-06-2015

Good morning all,

very cold here at moment but not snowing, supposed to warm up a bit just before another winter blast.

Started spring cleaning already threw out some old phonebook sized electronic parts catalog along with some other junk that has accumulated. Packed up my On30 train for storage had a loop on floor and ran it quite a bit but is time to put it away so I can work on making the house less cluttered, 3 rooms are main focus, living room, kitchen and work area.

Not much else new here.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 03-06-2015

The furnace repairman has been here and the house is warm again.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 03-07-2015

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 36 degrees this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. High for today is supposed to be in the mid 40s. A warming trend is supposed to give us temperatures near 60 by next week. 2285_ 2285_

Been having a struggle with Hobby Lobby. Tried to get them to cut some matting for some pictures. They said they would call us as soon as they were done. Waited a month and went back. Four were done but they lost the dimensions for two others. Took the two pictures back and they cut those right away. Got home and found out they cut two of the mattes wrong. Back to the store again. They had to order the right color. Called yesterday saying they were done. I got there and they were the wrong color. She said it was the same number. I told here I didn't care about the number, I was concerned with the color. Tried to tell me she was explaining what happened. I was so fed up I told here "I'm not interested in explanations, I'm interested in results." The correct ones are supposed to be here a week from Monday.

Not much on the agenda for today. Waiting for the snow to disappear so I can get into the yard.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-07-2015

Started early this AM at 25 degrees. Now shirt sleeve weather. Crazy. Early meeting at Legislature Building with Rep. State Senator and Dem. County Commissioner Chair. Talking things out in a peaceful manner. Then a county-wide Community Gardens meeting. Did stop by Hunters Haven on the way in Town. Have a good one.