The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 03-15-2015

Greetings, gang.

Hazy and 41 degrees this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. High for today is supposed to be in the mid 70s. Windows will be opened around the house today. 2285_ 2285_

Only thing on the agenda for today will be watching the F1 race.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 03-15-2015

Good Morning Blue
Cloudy and 36, snow is gone. The grass looks bad after being covered for so long but it will green up.
Club meet last night and nothing on my plate for today.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-15-2015

Afternoon. Posted early this AM. Disappeared from forum. Back in town for busy Mayor's week. Went back to lake house this AM. Came in a few minutes ago with a load of boxes and etc. in back of pickup. Off to eat Mexican with Oldest and her Hubby. Sunny, breezy and extra warm. Ran A/C on the way home.

Later

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 03-15-2015

Good afternoon all.

Dusted off the Trans Am ran her threw spring shake down cruise runs well revved up motor and woke most of the neighbors from afternoon nap. :race:

Temps are mild here almost t-shirt weather.

Two things I am waiting to be released, Is the PC game based on the Mad Max movies and also the third DVD of the Hobbit the battle of 5 armies.

Still feeling the effects of the hard work Saturday arms feet and legs are sore and tired.

Tuesday will be a modeling day as I am scheduled for work Monday.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 03-15-2015

Good afternoon. Just a lazy Sunday today, no energy to work on my train room storage stuff, but I'm close enough to have it ready to use in the next few days.

Chief Eagles Wrote:Afternoon. Posted early this AM. Disappeared from forum. Back in town for busy Mayor's week. Went back to lake house this AM. Came in a few minutes ago with a load of boxes and etc. in back of pickup. Off to eat Mexican with Oldest and her Hubby. Sunny, breezy and extra warm. Ran A/C on the way home.

Later

Chief: if you check when you hit the "submit" button, if someone has just posted in this thread right before you, it will show you their post at the top of yours with this message:
Quote:Post review

At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this.
That means, you must hit the "submit" button once again or you will lose your post :o . I've been caught on this a few times myself, I KNOW that I posted something but where did it go? Curse Well, you can lose it if you don't catch this when it happens.... I'll see if there's anything we can do to change this, but so far I've not found anything. The whole idea is that if you're in a discussion in a hot topic, you may want to change what you say based on this new post that someone posted while you were composing yours.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-15-2015

Daz, you've said that before. No one close to the time I posted real early after Tom. Don't worry. Doesn't make me mad. Figure its a glitch. Glad to have the forum.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 03-15-2015

Chief Eagles Wrote:Daz, you've said that before. No one close to the time I posted real early after Tom. Don't worry. Doesn't make me mad. Figure its a glitch. Glad to have the forum.

Well, it's the only thing I could think of. I still don't like that function but I guess it has its use.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 03-16-2015

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 48 outside my window this morning with an expected of of 80. Then by tomorrow morning it's supposed to be 33. Typical Iowa spring.

Welcome back Chief.

Watched the F1 race yesterday and made a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Also took My Fair lady shopping. We went to Penneys and the new Marshall store. Marshall had some nice looking shirts and very reasonable prices.

On tap for today is a trip to the gym and definitely some outdoor work this afternoon.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 03-16-2015

Good morning all. A strange week in store weather-wise for us. Today should be our first 90 degree day for the year. Still, no record since that stands at 98. Tomorrow is the same, but Wednesday it drops to 80 and possibly rain. I know, anything over 60 would be a blessing for some of you, but while you deal with the cold in the winter, we have to deal with the heat in the summer and sometimes, summer comes way to early and lingers way too long for us. Still, we are grateful for not ever having to shovel our way out of house. Big Grin

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - mr bachmann - 03-16-2015

raining over here , not much else happening apart from the daily shop , lucky having the Tesco supper mart within half a mile .
hospital visiting this afternoon lets hope there is some advance , physio are pleased with the progress . we are now getting thumbs up , but it will be a long slow recovery .

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-16-2015

Busy week ahead. Only 44 degrees now. Cooler for a few with highs in the 50's. Back close to 80 later this week. Yesterday was close to 80.

Hope all have a great week.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 03-16-2015

Good Morning Blue
54 now and close to 70 for a few minutes this afternoon.
Hate snow, dislike winter, but I wouldn't like the 100+ summer temps either.
Granny is out shopping for summer clothes, that is one ordeal I don't mind staying home for.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-17-2015

Morning all. Another busy day and tomorrow too. Got in at 10:30 last night. Expect the same for the next two nights. Wallbang Why I get paid the high dollars.

80's here today [for SJ and Tom]. 357

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 03-17-2015

And the top O' the mornin' to ya all. Oh, happy St. Patrick's Day everyone, today we are all Irish, even if just a wee bit. Cheers 'tis a bit warm here, we had our first 90 degree day yesterday. Today looks like it could get up past that, then tomorrow, we're back in the 70's with a good chance (40%) of rain. I guess that's OK since 78° is the norm for right now. We are close to turning on the A/C, but now we may have to go into the basement and stoke up the furnace again :o .... Well, if we had a basement that is. 357 I remember doing just that every winter day when I was growing up in New Jersey. it was my job to go down to the basement and put coal on the fire to bring up the heat. Now we just let the automatic thermostat do that for us. Smile

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 03-17-2015

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 32 this morning with a high expected to be about 49, a far cry from yesterday's high of 82.

I had windows open and did some work in the yard yesterday. I need to remember that I don't have as much hair as I used to as the top of my head is a little sunburned this morning. On tap for today is a trip to the gym this morning followed by some tidying up of the house this afternoon.

All stay safe.

Tom