The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-07-2015

sir james Wrote:Good Morning Blue
Reg gas is around $2.49
S.J.
@2.28 for BP yesterday while down east.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-07-2015

Chief Eagles Wrote:
sir james Wrote:Good Morning Blue
Reg gas is around $2.49
S.J.
@2.28 for BP yesterday while down east.
$2.75 in our neighborhood, there are places around the Valley that are as low as $2.59, but I could spend $5.00 in gas to drive there just to save about $3.00 on a fill-up.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 08-08-2015

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 70 degrees this morning outside my window. The high for today is only supposed to reach 75. There is a chance for rain but it doesn't look very promising. Most of the rain showing on radar is to the south of me and moving east.

I spent yesterday in a drivers ed class for seniors sponsored by AARP. Some insurance companies provide a discount on car insurance if you take the class. I will take the certificate to my local insurance agent on Monday and see what he can do for me. Last night I hosted my first dinner party - shishkabob, corn on the cob, and salad made from home grown tomatoes and lettuce (courtesy of my daughter). Actually, it wasn't much of a party, just a couple of very could friends who have been a major help over the last few months.

Not much planned for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-08-2015

Morning. Busy. Samsung blueray is acting up. Second one. Samsung can't figure out. Referred to higher tech. I can make it work but have to change things manually.

Dog to vet. Buddy coming to check PC out for me.

Have a great weekend.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 08-08-2015

Good Morning Blue
We woke up to lite rain that has left us with "cloudy"
80s today.
Gas is holding @ $2.49, that's better than going up.
No big news from the store, If you check OGR forum there is a neat O scale 5 & dime building being introduced.
But the preorder price is $100.00.... Sad
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-08-2015

Good morning. A very rainy yesterday, from the weather maps it looked like it was all going to be on the east side of town, running to the east of I-17, but around 7:00 we got a loud bang that shook the house and the rain and lightning followed. Sometimes the weather maps on TV show the number of lightning strikes in an area. I don't know how they do it, but someone has to be counting someway.... No more rain forecast for this weekend though.

Gas in the Phoenix area has only dropped about four cents over the past few weeks, we also had a big increase before that because of problems with supply in California. We don't get much gas from the west coast, so I figure that's just an excuse to raise prices... Curse

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Sumpter250 - 08-08-2015

ezdays Wrote:Gas in the Phoenix area has only dropped about four cents over the past few weeks, we also had a big increase before that because of problems with supply in California. We don't get much gas from the west coast, so I figure that's just an excuse to raise prices... Curse
Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Welcome !! to Government of the people, by the filthy rich, "let them eat cake" Icon_twisted Icon_twisted

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - BR60103 - 08-08-2015

When we drove back from northwest Michigan this week, the gas price varied by about .30 per gallon, going down very quickly in the first 50 miles, then creeping back up to the end of the day when we needed to fill up.
Around Traverse City, the prices had little pattern. At one intersection, there were 3 stations with 3 prices, going up by a cent.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-09-2015

Good Sunday morning to you all, I hope your weekend is going well for you. No tornadoes, fires or storms that are ravaging your neighborhoods I hope. My heart goes out to those that are affected by these extreme weather conditions. We've got a few lightning-caused wildfires here in Arizona, but not like in other states, nor like in past years either. None so far that are labeled as "human caused" for a change. We've had a few heavy "monsoon" storms, but again, not like other years. Rain is still in our forecast on and off for the next few days, that we like to see since the humidity is high enough now that it's a bit uncomfortable and the rain will cool things off for a while. Applause

Have fun.... Cheers

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-09-2015

Morning. Cooler. No big rains [needed too]. Hope big rains put out fires out west.

Off to Camp Corral with local Golden Corral Manager. Greet kids of fallen vets coming to free camp.

Hope all have a great week ahead.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 08-09-2015

Greetings, gang.

It's partly cloudy and 79n degrees in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this afternoon. We picked up an inch and a half of rain overnight, some of it slow and steady and some downpours.

Quiet day yesterday. Today has been a food day. Seems I can't stop eating. Every time I turn around I'm looking for more food. Right now I need to go out and work on removing more of the stump from the Backyard and Southern. Maybe I can burn off some of the calories.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 08-10-2015

Good Morning Blue
Just checking in. Cloudy with some rain expected. 80s today.
Birthday parties over the weekend has slowed us some for today.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-10-2015

Morning all. Cloudy. Maybe a shower. Watering Wifey's shrubs, pots and flowers. What a big bunch to do. Wallbang

Watched some train videos on YouTube this AM. SJ, Climax Mi. CN and NS.

Have a great week ahead.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-10-2015

Good morning all. We are still busier that every, got lots of packing to do, and a garage sale to organize. Just in case you didn't know, my avatar "EZDAYS" is actually a photo of one of our license plates. Our other one, the truck, has, "BZDAYS". Some days we are the "easy Days" or these are just easy days, other days we become the "busy Days", or these are our busy days.... We tell people that comment on our plates that there are two ways to look at either plate....

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Sumpter250 - 08-10-2015

Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Hey Don ! Wink Wink
We all have to "deal with" what's "on our plates" Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Got some ballast to re-lay, after some minor modifications to the track work on the modules....guess there's no time like the present, to get that done. September 18,19,20, Racine County Fairgrounds, Union Grove, Wi. I'll have the modules there, with the Lake County Society of Modular Engineers.