The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 07-21-2014

Good Morning Blue
We have sun with a Hi expected in the 80s.
Yesterday was an ideal summer day.
I spent some time sitting on the porch with reading material, we had an early meal out and I spent my late evening with the Avengers and Columbo.
Night time chat with some of the train guys.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Darkwing - 07-21-2014

I have positive news on Jeff. He is in St Francis Cabrini hospitol in Alexandria. His operation was yesterday morning. It resulted in the loss of the 4th toe the left foot. I brought him his tablet which I am using now. He may be on tonight. Tomorrow may be a better bet.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 07-21-2014

Darkwing Wrote:I have positive news on Jeff. He is in St Francis Cabrini hospitol in Alexandria. His operation was this morning. It resulted in the loss of the 4th toe the left foot. I brought him his tablet which I am using now. He may be on tonight. Tomorrow may be a better bet.

Thanks for this update, I think we all thought that would be what would happen based on what Jeffery said. We all wish him well and look forward to hearing from him soon.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 07-21-2014

David, please pass my best wishes along to Jeffrey. I am praying for him.
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 07-21-2014

I'm here and kicking. Down to three toes now. Still have all my fingers though.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chuck - 07-21-2014

Running Bear, I am glad to hear you're ok. Hope things start to get better for you!

Chuck

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 07-21-2014

Thanks Chuck.

I'm calling it a night here. I have no idea when I'll be on tomorrow or even of what's going on. See y'all tomorrow.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 07-21-2014

Prayers RB. Hang in there.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 07-22-2014

Hey RB, good to hear from you. It's also good to see that you haven't lost your sense of humor... Big Grin

We wish you the best, it looks like you're getting the care you need, and that's what's important now.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 07-22-2014

Morning all. Cloudy and possible T'storms this afternoon. Trip to farms postponed till tomorrow. Errands today.

Prayers for RB. Get well and come home.

Later

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - faraway - 07-22-2014

My best wishes to Running Bear

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 07-22-2014

Good morning. It's 73° with 94% humidity. Partly cloudy with a 20% chance rain.

Just finished my breakfast here. A passable excuse for oatmeal, what looked like a small scoop of powdered eggs, slice of French toast, cup of coffee that could probably double as paint thinner, skim milk, apple juice. Plan for today: Survive the onslaught of nurses!

Have a nice day.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 07-22-2014

Running Bear Wrote:Good morning. It's 73° with 94% humidity. Partly cloudy with a 20% chance rain.

Just finished my breakfast here. A passable excuse for oatmeal, what looked like a small scoop of powdered eggs, slice of French toast, cup of coffee that could probably double as paint thinner, skim milk, apple juice. Plan for today: Survive the onslaught of nurses!

Have a nice day.

Sounds really exciting. Wink I hate to tell you this, but our local hospital has really good food. You have a menu to order from, and about 30 minutes after you call in your order, it's brought to your room. I know, It's "hospital food", but it's decent hospital food. I guess they figure, a well fed patient is a happy patient and one that won't complain so much about how they treat you otherwise.... Icon_lol

Get well and get home soon.... Welcome

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 07-22-2014

Good Afternoon Blue
Sun and 84, 90 is the call for today.
A busy morning, bone doc, fruit market, local Walmart type store, Harbor freight, and 99 cent coneys for lunch.
No train news.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 07-22-2014

ezdays Wrote:
Running Bear Wrote:Good morning. It's 73° with 94% humidity. Partly cloudy with a 20% chance rain.

Have a nice day.

Sounds really exciting. Wink I hate to tell you this, but our local hospital has really good food. You have a menu to order from, and about 30 minutes after you call in your order, it's brought to your room. I know, It's "hospital food", but it's decent hospital food. I guess they figure, a well fed patient is a happy patient and one that won't complain so much about how they treat you otherwise.... Icon_lol

Get well and get home soon.... Welcome
Yes but go in there being heart patient, or diabetic and see how fast your menu is restricted you won't see about 1/2 the items and be just a little over weight by there standards it will even more restrict what and how much you get. Been there done that lol

Afternoon all not a lot going on here. time to relax and have some lunch. Talk to you all later.