The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 09-17-2015

Tom, that air bag light could be caused by something as minor as a dirty connection somewhere. The dealer, if reputable, might tell you the problem and fix it for a fair price.
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 09-17-2015

Morning all. Getting warmer after some fall temps. Been a busy week. Off [suppose to be] from Mayoring. Mow mine and neighbors'. Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 09-18-2015

Morning all. Foggy and chilly. Warming and more humidity. One meeting, lunch and errands with Wifey.

SJ, got a haircut yesterday. Getting a little thinner. Still there though.

Enjoy.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 09-18-2015

Greetings, gang.

Clear and 54 this morning but that won't last long. Rain moving in and is supposed to last until this evening. The high for today is only supposed to be 68.

Not much accomplished yesterday. Today's not looking much better. I did get the oil changed on both cars and I need to get rid of the used oil. I generally take it to the local transit company.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 09-18-2015

Good morning everyone. Yup, we still have rain in the forecast for next week (maybe sooner, depends on who's forecasting) Icon_lol , but right now it's getting cooler as well. A while back we had lows in the 90's, but today, it's 6 AM and it's 71 outside. Applause They're saying it will get over 100 later today, this is crazy weather though. Crazy

Hope your weekends all go as planned..... Thumbsup

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 09-18-2015

Morning all was in the low 60's this am going to 87 today I can live with this type weather the humidity is down some also so it is rather nice. Still chugging along slowly but surly at all the boxes and all we have to deal with. It will get done one day lol. Told wife don't leave it up to me as there won't be anything left for you to worry about. Icon_lol The place is thou really starting to look good and like home we are really pleased with what we have done so far. I did about a week or two ago break down and bought a scale GG1 PRR in black 5 stripe a Williams before it was bought out by Bachmann. Nice unit will see what I do with it down the road as at present have no where to run it as it takes O-42 curves minimum and not sure what I'm going to do for a layout at present in the future.

Hope all are doing okay talk to you all later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 09-19-2015

Morning all hope all have a good weekend. No plans for the weekend do want to get to the store sometime today for a couple of things but that's about all. beautiful out sunny 64 degree's going up to 89 today couldn't ask for much better day. Talk to you all later time to make some breakfast.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 09-19-2015

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 45 degrees outside my window this morning. High for today is supposed to be about 68.

Got rid of the used oil yesterday and that's about it. On tap for today is college football at 2:30.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 09-19-2015

Morning. Fair and nice. Heating up. Some home chores and Frankie's B'day. Have a nice one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 09-19-2015

Good morning all. Well, we're still going to be well over 100 today, forecast calls for it to be up to 104. Still too hot to work out in the garage. Rain is also in the forecast, up to 90% chance by Tuesday, but still leaving a bit of wiggle room in case there is none.

No plans for today other than packing anything that we can do without until we move to the new house.

Take care and have a great weekend..... Thumbsup Thumbsup

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 09-19-2015

Good Morning Blue ..ok it's 12 minutes past morning here.
Rain overnight, 70s today.
Watching Saturday college football.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 09-20-2015

Morning all

Not much else going on its another beautiful day out here today 61 going to 92 today so getting warmer again but believe its suppose to cool down just a touch this coming week to low 80 even high 70's on Wednesday Smile

Talk to you all later Time to make some breakfast.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 09-20-2015

Afternoon all. Pretty day. Been lazy this morning. Now clean house for Wifey. She is gone on a Master Gardeners' event.
Daz, don't envy moving.
Hope all have a great week ahead.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 09-21-2015

Morning Blue while it's still morning here on the east coast. Hope all are doing well. Not a lot going on here today need to take the one cat to vet this afternoon for a urinary track infection we believe. already getting warm suppose to only goto 87 but feel the humidity kicking in as were suppose to get rain wed. - fri. hope all doing well Talk to you all later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Sumpter250 - 09-21-2015

Monday .... after a weekend train show at the Racine County Fairgrounds in Union Grove, Wi.
The trailer is in the garage, with the modules still inside, and I am tempted to leave things as they are, because it will only be six weeks until Trainfest, in Milwaukee. Then again, it is September in Illinois, and maybe it would be better to get the car in the garage, and the modules inside.
I did Have a great time !!
I still have to process photos for posting here, and will get them up, in the next couple of days....... there's a lot happening around here right now. Wink 357