The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 10-18-2015

Hello Blue
Cool but sunny today.
A successful weekend for my favorite football teams.
Nothing new in my train world though.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 10-19-2015

Morning all. Up breakfast done waiting for wife to take cat to become a it. After that back home and bed didn't sleep well last night my c-pack mask wouldn't seat right think I need to shave can cause that problem. I hope all are doing well this am will talk with you all later, Prayers for all in need

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 10-19-2015

Morning all. Cold and sunny. Low 34 here. Busy day today. Hope all are doing OK. Hunting was looking at does and turkeys.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 10-19-2015

Greetings, gang.

Partly cloudy and 61 this morning headed for a high of 78 with strong south winds. The clouds made for a pretty sunrise this morning with lots of gold and rose colors.

Nothing major planned for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 10-19-2015

Good Morning Blue
Sun and maybe 60 by afternoon.
A good football Sunday with sloppy Joes. Now that's fall for sure.
Nothing new train wise but for those few of you in O Lionel has been shipping their Christmas items lately.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 10-19-2015

Must be a big router problem. This and another forum is slow coming up. Then next visit is fast, then slow.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 10-20-2015

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 55 headed for sunny and 75 without the strong winds from yesterday.

Had a quiet day yesterday. Got the last of the caulking done in preparation for painting the wall in the dining room. Today should see the first coat of paint. Miscellaneous other small tasks are also on the agenda for today.

Continued prayers for Mrs. Daze and others as needed.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 10-20-2015

Good Morning Blue
Sun and 70 today.
Had my coffee waiting for breakfast.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 10-20-2015

Morning all. Chilly but warming fast. Not much but errands until 5 PM. Then Town public viewing of the Town Center [Town Hall, PD, Library and Rec Center] concept followed by Town Board. No days off this week. Hunting?????

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 10-20-2015

morning all. Up and moving. Nothing planned for today guess I should organize what I have for sale a little better as right now have it mixed with not listed yet and a little confused what is and isn't lol Just getting ahead of my self there I guess. need to repackage one item I know is going to sell to a little smaller box or customize the box some as is its over size by P.O. standards.
When I sell stuff on the bay I check for items comparable condition of same item I'm selling and try to price from there. Then you get someone come in and because you have a low ebay number think you know nothing and want to give you little to nothing for the item lol little do they know I had 2 accounts both with feed back over 1000 that I closed because I got mad at ebay and I have been buying and selling for over 20 years and know what the items are worth basically anyway lol

Guess I need to look into making some breakfast and get this day going seeing the chief is up and running already Hope all are doing well and Prayers for those in needs

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - faraway - 10-20-2015

It is about 5pm and we are going to pack the suitcases again. Home flight is tomorrow afternoon. It will be a lot cooler home in Germany .... :-(

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 10-20-2015

faraway Wrote:It is about 5pm and we are going to pack the suitcases again. Home flight is tomorrow afternoon. It will be a lot cooler home in Germany .... :-(

Well look at it this way all your suffering will now be over with you can go back to what your use to Icon_lol :-D

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 10-21-2015

Greetings, gang.

One more sunny day in progress. Currently it's 52 with a high for today in the upper 60s. Rain is scheduled for tomorrow night through Friday night.

Got a busy day scheduled for today. First up is a grocery run. Then a trip to the gym. This afternoon I want to get the leaves picked up again before it rains.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 10-21-2015

Morning all,Nice but cool out quiet so far guess need to start shaking these bones and get going nothing planned for today but might as well start moving you all have a good day talk to you all later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 10-21-2015

Good Morning Blue
Dark & gloomy here this morning.
72 for the day. Not going to get many more of these
Sadly the patio has been winterized. Everything stacked and covered.
I am holding off on the lawn mower as the trees are still full of leaves.
We don't get buried in leaves so I just chop em up with the mower.
S.J.