The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 11-15-2015

Good Morning Blue
Sun and lo 60s today.
I think my outdoor chores are done except for shutting the water off. I usually wait till it's gonna stay cold. Sometimes I have even forgotten to shut them off at all.
A good football Saturday for me, got 3 for 3.
Lions at GB today that's a lost game before it even begins. Last time they won there was 1991, yep 1991.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 11-15-2015

Morning. Sunny and chilly. Went to Sunday Schools at churches in town. One has it at 8:30, the other at 9:30. Now, resting up. Not much today. Hope all have a great week ahead.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 11-16-2015

Hello Blue
Sun and 60s today.
No train news, just goofing off.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 11-16-2015

Morning. Already in the 60's. Sunny. Been doing chores all morning. Now get ready for meetings.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 11-16-2015

Greetings, gang.

Gloomy and chilly this afternoon. Right now it's 48 degrees after a morning high of 54. We had some rain this morning and more is predicted for tonight and tomorrow.

Yesterday afternoon the Backyard & Southern had probably its last run of the season. Ran for about 3 hours with only one derailment. Started a fire in the fire pit, watched the train, and just enjoyed the afternoon. Today I've got two meals under way. A pot of chili for tomorrow and some ribs and BBQ sauce in the crock pot for tonight.

Tomorrow I'm off to Des Moines to meet my SIL and her husband as they travel from Nebraska to Michigan.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 11-17-2015

Morning. Sunny and warm for November. Hope all are OK with bad weather across the nation. Not busy until later this afternoon.

God bless.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 11-17-2015

Good Morning Blue

Sun and 60s today.
But this is it, by morning everything is suppose to change into a November pattern....Sad
My Favorite train store has some holiday activity already, he has plenty of O ga train sets.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 11-18-2015

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and damp this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. It's 46 with a projected high of about 48 for the day. The NWS is predicting 2-4 inches of snow for Friday.

Had a nice visit with SIL and her hubby yesterday in Des Moines then did some shopping. Didn't buy anything but it was nice to get out for a while. No major plans for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 11-18-2015

Morning. Extra warm. Rain starting late tonight. Hope it is light. Wet enough. Off to Frankie's and then CAMPO [regional transportation board]. Tomorrow morning, Human Services Board at 7 AM in Raleigh. Wallbang Dr's on the Board cry they have to do their appointments so we meet real early for 3 hours. Icon_lol

Later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 11-18-2015

Good Morning Blue
Just checkin in.
60 today but wind and rain expected later.
Enjoy your hump day.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 11-19-2015

Morning all. Rain again!!!! Out the door to early meeting in Raleigh. Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 11-19-2015

Hello Blue
Some rain yesterday but sun and 54 this morning.
Granny is in her Thanksgiving fixin mode so I just stay out of the way unless called upon.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 11-19-2015

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and windy this morning. Right now it's 36 degrees outside my window with winds at 30 mph gusting to 45. We're in a winter storm watch for tomorrow with predictions of 6 to 8 inches of the fluffy white stuff. Good thing I got the snow blower ready last weekend.

So far today I've been to Walmart to pick up some essentials before tomorrow's big storm - beer and donuts. Up next is some house cleaning. This evening my daughter and son-in-law are taking me to dinner as today would have been our 48th anniversary.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 11-20-2015

Greetings, gang.

Snow and 32 degrees this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. The winter storm watch posted yesterday was upgraded to a winter storm warning late yesterday afternoon. We are now expected to get 8 to 13 inches of snow by the time this is all over.

Had a quiet day yesterday. Today looks to be very quiet. Just got a call from my son. He has completed two weeks of his 6 weeks of radiation so far with no major side effects other than losing the function of his taste buds. Biggest problem at the moment is keeping his weight up.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 11-20-2015

Good Morning Blue
Sun but 34 this morning.
We are expecting that Iowa snow tomorrow.
West side of the state, much more than us.
Except for conversations my train world is pretty flat right now. Just nothing of interest going on.
Our November host moved our club meet from the 14th to the 28th so I don't even have that.
S.J.