The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 08-14-2014

Good evening. We have a nice night here. Temp 79°, humid: 66%. Mostly clear so maybe I'll get a look at the moon tonight.

My review on the Google Voice GVMate phone adapter isn't a good one. While I did get it to work it was for outgoing calls only. It would accept incoming calls ONLY if the caller was on my contact list. My new Magicjack should be here tomorrow. I'll be able to just plug it in and have my contact list up and ready and be making calls within a couple of minutes. My father should be happy. I think he's suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

Time for me to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.

[Image: image001-1.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1249.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6443.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-15-2014

Morning all. Morning RB. Glad you are OK. Off to the woods down east. Hit BoJangles for a biscuit on the way. Hope all have a great day.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-15-2014

Good morning and a happy Friday to you all. Just looking through the Weather Channel forecast, we're having normal temps (104-108) for the next few days. Today, they say, "abundant sunshine". Rain is back in the forecast for all day Tuesday and Wednesday morning. Thumbsup I just wonder how they can predict that close, like the other day I got a notice saying, "thunderstorms for the Surprise area starting at 9:00 AM".... Well heck, it was 9:03 and I didn't see a one. Nope Still, I'm glad we don't live in the southeast part of the Valley where they've really been getting ripped with storm damage. It can happen anywhere, but this year seems to be their turn.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 08-15-2014

Good morning. It's 80°F with 62% humidity. The high will be 92°F and sunny.
[Image: cond026.gif]

According to USPS tracking my Magicjack will be here today. It'll be nice to have phone service again.

Nothing planned for today other than getting the dressings on my foot changed.

[Image: DSCN1279.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1223.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1162.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 08-15-2014

Hello Blue
We have sun and 67 degrees in the middle of August???
Just finished trimming the grass and tightening the garage opener chain.
Never had to do that before so not sure how tight it should be.
So I did the old bicycle thing and went with snug but not completely tight.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 08-15-2014

Got my new Magicjack this morning and I already have it connected and configured. The service is paid up until Feb 2nd, 2016. Also paid my bill for 911 service. We got that here too. The Magicjack is for some reason considered a mobile device.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Gumpoleon - 08-15-2014

Running Bear Wrote:Got my new Magicjack this morning and I already have it connected and configured. The service is paid up until Feb 2nd, 2016. Also paid my bill for 911 service. We got that here too. The Magicjack is for some reason considered a mobile device.

Could you move it? or hook it up via a wifi LAN?

then it would be a mobile device :hey:

Martin

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 08-15-2014

Running Bear Wrote:Good evening. We have a nice night here. Temp 79°, humid: 66%. Mostly clear so maybe I'll get a look at the moon tonight.

My review on the Google Voice GVMate phone adapter isn't a good one. While I did get it to work it was for outgoing calls only. It would accept incoming calls ONLY if the caller was on my contact list. My new Magicjack should be here tomorrow. I'll be able to just plug it in and have my contact list up and ready and be making calls within a couple of minutes. My father should be happy. I think he's suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

[Image: image001-1.jpg]

Corny comic Icon_lol 357 Icon_lol

Gumpoleon Wrote:
Running Bear Wrote:Got my new Magicjack this morning and I already have it connected and configured. The service is paid up until Feb 2nd, 2016. Also paid my bill for 911 service. We got that here too. The Magicjack is for some reason considered a mobile device.

Could you move it? or hook it up via a wifi LAN?

then it would be a mobile device :hey:

Martin
It could be connected via a Wi-Fi LAN provided the LAN has a standard USB port to connect it to and you have a regular corded phone you can connect to the device.

AF350 Wrote:[Image: image001-1.jpg]

Corny comic Icon_lol 357 Icon_lol
undoubtedly. It gets the message across though.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 08-15-2014

was cold this morning mid 40's, but still got a sunburn on arm sitting in truck with window down. Eek Even with Indian in me I still burn and peel have not had a tan since early childhood. Last time I got a bad burn was in September of 1988-89ish on lake Erie was my hands and face as that was all that was exposed to the bright sun and reflection off the water.

I have no idea what did this. I bet DOTD is gonna have some fun finding out though.

[Image: DSCN6739.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6737.jpg]

Nothing much going on this evening. It's 80°, partly cloudy, 73% humidity. Here's a shot of the moon. Don't ask. I got real lucky.

[Image: ecc692c3-8ae4-4a3c-bdb4-7e1640d52db9.png]

Little else worked right today. The Magicjack is up and running. I can make and take calls with no problem.

[Image: th_PIC_0032.mp4]

[Image: DSCN5935.jpg]

[Image: DSCN5868.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-16-2014

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well with you and that you're having a great weekend. No rain in our forecast for the weekend, but a good chance for the first three days of next week. I still don't plan on bringing our vehicles to the car wash for a few weeks. That never pays during this time of the year.

Remember, we are down to the last two weeks of the current build challenge. Still time to enter and get in a quickie project.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-16-2014

Morning all. DAZ, pickup has mud on tires and under carriage. Still wet on the farm. Long day at the farm. Got in at 9:30 last night. Didn't unload. Too tired. Rest today. Hope all is well.