thanks doctorwayne - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: Dispatcher's office (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Forums Issues, requests, and FAQ (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: thanks doctorwayne (/showthread.php?tid=8972)

thanks doctorwayne - railandsail - 07-27-2019

Thanks for the invite. I had previously registered on this site when I first encountered your wonderful images over on that 'other forum'.

I am about to resign (or be banned) from that MYOPIC forum for posting links to good subject matter from 'other forums', so I welcome the chance to solicit help planning my new layout on other forums.

Let me know if I cross-the-line with inappropriate postings, as sometimes my older brain can make mistakes. Icon_e_surprised

RE: thanks doctorwayne - Charlie B - 07-27-2019

Welcome to Blue, where you are free to discuss and link to anything helpful to anything related to the hobbies involving trains. There is even the Hobo campfire site where all things (except politics and religion) can be discussed. 

There are many great people on this forum and there modeling abilities go from beginners to expert.  No one critiques unless asked for and arguments do not happen often, and when they do they are kept friendly and in good nature. 

There is also a good response to questions rather than the people answering with posts like "I have no idea" just to increase their post count. You can be assured that if you get no replies it is because no one can give a good answer. That doesn't mean we don't try. 

Thanks for coming on board.
Charlie

RE: thanks doctorwayne - ezdays - 07-27-2019

You are welcome here as are your photos and links. It is very difficult to cross the line here, ask anyone.... In the ten years that we've been Big Blue, I don't recall every having to ban anyone for anything other than spamming us.

I bet I can slip some spam in  2285_ 

Charlie.

RE: thanks doctorwayne - railandsail - 07-27-2019

I recall having some of that for lunches,...not a pleasant memory if I remember correctly

RE: thanks doctorwayne - ezdays - 07-27-2019

Do you notice on the label, it says that, "salt" is the second ingredient on the list? Crazy It's really hard to get past that when you're on a low-salt diet, but as I understand, in Hawaii, Spam surpasses hamburgers and hot dogs in popularity....

Charlie, you are the first one to spam us and get by with it, congratulations.... Worship Worship

(07-27-2019, 02:27 PM)ezdays Wrote: Do you notice on the label, it says that, "salt" is the second ingredient on the list? Crazy  It's really hard to get past that when you're on a low-salt diet, but as I understand, in Hawaii, Spam surpasses hamburgers and hot dogs in popularity....

Charlie, you are the first one to spam us and get by with it, congratulations.... Worship Worship

Icon_e_biggrin Isn't "fun" the best part of life.  Thanks Days....finally I am first at something.  
Charlie

RE: thanks doctorwayne - railandsail - 08-02-2019

I'm having a little problem using the forum?

How does one find the correct 'button' to post a new message?? I don't seem to be able to find it so readily,...or is it that my old dictionary does not use the new computer language?

RE: thanks doctorwayne - Charlie B - 08-02-2019

If it is posting a new message in the same thread go to the bottom of the last message and click the "New Reply" button

RE: thanks doctorwayne - doctorwayne - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 07:06 AM)railandsail Wrote:
I'm having a little problem using the forum?

How does one find the correct 'button' to post a new message?? I don't seem to be able to find it so readily,...or is it that my old dictionary does not use the new computer language?

If you're attempting to start a new thread, simply go to the sub-forum where you wish it to appear, then click-on that name.  A new screen will appear, with the name of that sub-forum showing in a blue band, roughly at mid-screen.
At the right end of that band, and immediately above it, will be a rectangular box containing the words "Post Thread".  Click-on that, and you should be good to go.

Wayne

RE: thanks doctorwayne - Charlie B - 08-02-2019

See how Wayne and I are working like newscasters, making two different posts provides job security.  Goldth, just like newscasters sharing the same sentence
Charlie