ITS ABOUT TIME!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lower Berth (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: ITS ABOUT TIME!!! (/showthread.php?tid=90)

ITS ABOUT TIME!!! - Tileguy - 12-14-2008

The Tileguy runs In SCREAMING......... :hey: ......ITS ABOUT TIME!!! Icon_lol

I thought you would Never get this done!........I waited and I waited and I waited.. Wallbang ....FINALLY.

Nice to BE HOME!!! Cheers

Re: ITS ABOUT TIME!!! - ngauger - 12-14-2008

Tileguy Wrote:The Tileguy runs In SCREAMING......... :hey: ......ITS ABOUT TIME!!! Icon_lol

I thought you would Never get this done!........I waited and I waited and I waited.. Wallbang ....FINALLY.

Nice to BE HOME!!! Cheers
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

We're Screwing up as fast as we can Captain!!! The Warp drives are backing up into the Dylithium Crystals!!

Ohhh It's notta pretty site!!!!!!

Re: ITS ABOUT TIME!!! - Sumpter250 - 12-14-2008

Quote:The Warp drives are backing up into the Dylithium Crystals!!

oh, that's what is was. Icon_lol

Yes tileguy, it is nice to be home. Welcome Cheers

Re: ITS ABOUT TIME!!! - eightyeightfan1 - 12-14-2008

Welcome tileguy.

Re: ITS ABOUT TIME!!! - Ralph - 12-14-2008

Hee Hee, thanks for your patience Tileguy! Smile Welcome!
Ralph

Re: ITS ABOUT TIME!!! - Spitfire - 12-14-2008

Hey Todd - glad to see you made it. Now quit beating your head against that wall!!

Val

Re: ITS ABOUT TIME!!! - Tileguy - 12-15-2008

nice to see all my old freinds 2285_
And even the baroness Thumbsup hiya Val Big Grin

Re: ITS ABOUT TIME!!! - Trucklover - 12-15-2008

Todd good to see you here Welcome :mrgreen:

Re: ITS ABOUT TIME!!! - foulrift - 12-15-2008

Boy,all I can say is this is one nice looking forum.I'm glad to see a lot of old friends here.Can't wait to start posting again. Bob

foulrift Wrote:Boy,all I can say is this is one nice looking forum.I'm glad to see a lot of old friends here.Can't wait to start posting again. Bob

Bob its great to see you here!! Post some pics of your layout when you start those roads if you get a chance :mrgreen:

Re: ITS ABOUT TIME!!! - foulrift - 12-15-2008

Thanks for the welcome Josh.You can count on me posting layout pictures. Is there a specific area here to post them? I'll probably post all that you have seen because it may be a while before I start the roads. BTW- I'm probably going to stick with using styrene for the roads.I'm more comfortable with it. Bob

foulrift Wrote:Thanks for the welcome Josh.You can count on me posting layout pictures. Is there a specific area here to post them? I'll probably post all that you have seen because it may be a while before I start the roads. BTW- I'm probably going to stick with using styrene for the roads.I'm more comfortable with it. Bob

Bob i think you should post the pics in the HO forum :mrgreen: Pics are pics, i enjoy seeing them all, even if i have seen them before, and i know others havnt seen them yet Thumbsup