For the 2021 do something challenge - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: Photographer's right of way (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: Contests & Challenges (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: For the 2021 do something challenge (/showthread.php?tid=9365)

Pages: 1 2

For the 2021 do something challenge - ezdays - 06-21-2021

A big thanks to all of you who entered this challenge. Everyone did a fantastic job on their projects and several of you have done more than one. Although a few said they could not complete their projects, it doesn't matter, everyone that entered did something and that was the idea to start with. So I'm listing everyone who entered here so that you may choose which entries you think deserve your vote. You may vote for as many of them that you wish. Vote for one, vote for a few, or if you can't make up your mind, vote for them all... just vote, please. The polls will close about the time I've finished my second cup of coffee on the morning of July 11th.

Note that all names are in alphabetical order, and you can click on them if you wish to review their entry thread.

Please, PM me if I screwed up and misspelled a name, have a wrong link or (heaven forbid), missed anyone that entered. My record along these lines aren't the best, Icon_redface although I do occasionally get it right. Icon_rolleyes

RE: For the 2021 do something challenge - ezdays - 06-22-2021

Thanks to all that have voted so far. Let's see if we can't set a record for voting. Maybe we can hire a band, give out hot dogs and straw hats like they used to do. Then again, maybe that's not in our budgets, so everyone, do something, vote in the do something challenge. 2285_

RE: For the 2021 do something challenge - ezdays - 06-23-2021

just want to be sure this still shows in the "today's posts"... Got a few thousand more members that can vote, so go for it. Waiting

RE: For the 2021 do something challenge - UP SD40-2 - 06-23-2021

Big grin, wearing my "I Voted" sticker on my shirt Icon_e_biggrin

RE: For the 2021 do something challenge - ezdays - 06-25-2021

Thanks Deano, anyone can pick up an "I voted" sticker, just stop by our offices, and the receptionist will direct you to the floor where the contest voting office is. Misngth Pick up a donut in the rec room on your way out. Icon_rolleyes  We can email them both to you if that's easier, just vote, that's all we ask.

RE: For the 2021 do something challenge - Tyson Rayles - 06-25-2021

I voted but your staff told me they were all out of doughnuts!

RE: For the 2021 do something challenge - ezdays - 06-25-2021

(06-25-2021, 07:00 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: I voted but your staff told me they were all out of doughnuts!

Well, there was a slight procurement and distribution problem, but we found a donut shop that would accept our Big Blue credit card, and we're now good to go. So. help your self....

RE: For the 2021 do something challenge - ezdays - 06-27-2021

Well, we still have some donuts left, but the pile is getting smaller, so help yourself before they're gone. If you haven't voted, stop by the voting booth, that's where we're hiding the donuts....

RE: For the 2021 do something challenge - ezdays - 06-28-2021

Just so you don't feel left out, you can pick up your "I VOTED" sticker right here. Yes, it's only sticky depending on what you print it on, but it is the official "I VOTED" Big Blue sticker, or not so sticky sticker... Icon_rolleyes

RE: For the 2021 do something challenge - ezdays - 06-30-2021

We need more votes folks, people are stopping by for donuts, but not taking the time to vote. We have a little over a week left, please don't wait and your voice is not heard....

RE: For the 2021 do something challenge - ezdays - 07-01-2021

Ahh, got a few people stopping by, voted and took a donut. Running low, but we're trying to find a vendor that will take BigBlue Coins as payment.In the meantime, come in and vote, a pick up a donut, or is that, "doughnut"....

RE: For the 2021 do something challenge - ezdays - 07-03-2021

OK folks, I thank those that have already voted, I keep bumping this so that those that haven't, won't lose track of this thread.

We have but one week and two donuts left, I will replenish them if need be. Please vote, take a donut, take a sticker and be proud of doing it.

RE: For the 2021 do something challenge - Charlie B - 07-03-2021

I took the chocolate one. I didn't get one when I voted.      Charlie

RE: For the 2021 do something challenge - cn nutbar - 07-04-2021

Everyone who entered this challenge is a winner not only for your talents but also for your participation---sincere thanks and appreciation from a fan sitting on the sidelines.

RE: For the 2021 do something challenge - ezdays - 07-04-2021

(07-04-2021, 07:17 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: Everyone who entered this challenge is a winner not only for your talents but also for your participation---sincere thanks and appreciation from a fan sitting on the sidelines.

I totally agree Ed, I also want to thank those that have voted, it is so close right now that the next vote could change the outcome. so if you haven't voted yet, can't make up your mind, decide and get your vote in before it closes