Whew! That Was Too Close! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lower Berth (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Whew! That Was Too Close! (/showthread.php?tid=96)

Pages: 1 2

Whew! That Was Too Close! - scubadude - 12-14-2008

I am so grateful Mikey and the rest of the motley crew made this move...I was worried we were going to lose the family. It is so true that it's the people that make these forums and you all are living proof. I LOVE IT!!!! Show me how to get those smileys on this post and I'll be ridin' high!

Re: Whew! That Was Too Close! - UP SD40-2 - 12-14-2008

scubadude!!! , REAL GLAD to see YOU have made it here! Thumbsup :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Welcome

Re: Whew! That Was Too Close! - KevinKrey - 12-14-2008

Very true we ARE like a family, I was in the process of making a "Worst case scenerio" thread, to make sure Id know where everyone is going, when TruckLover (thanks) PM'd me and I checked my email to have quite the suprise!

This is about the best outcome there could have been. I may be wrong, bur it seems like the Mods have been working on this for a few days (about the time they began leaving!)

Re: Whew! That Was Too Close! - duffus - 12-14-2008

scubadude Wrote:I am so grateful Mikey and the rest of the motley crew made this move...I was worried we were going to lose the family. It is so true that it's the people that make these forums and you all are living proof. I LOVE IT!!!! Show me how to get those smileys on this post and I'll be ridin' high!
Your smiles should be to the right of the composition window. Let me know if they aren't.

Re: Whew! That Was Too Close! - UP SD40-2 - 12-14-2008

KevinKrey Wrote:Very true we ARE like a family...)

VERY TRUE Kevin Wink :mrgreen: , i hated to go like we did, but being there, we really didnt have much choice in how we did it. THANKS to Mikey Don and Path though, we are HERE NOW Thumbsup 2285_

Re: Whew! That Was Too Close! - Sumpter250 - 12-14-2008

Yup, we simply took the ship and headed it home.

Mutiny? nooo, besides I hear no one making accusations.

The sharks seem well fed though. Eek 2285_ Cheers

Re: Whew! That Was Too Close! - Ralph - 12-14-2008

Yeah, we hated to have to withhold information but now we can just have a good time. Glad you joined us for the fun!
Ralph

Re: Whew! That Was Too Close! - Trucklover - 12-14-2008

Welcome Scubadude, am very glad to see you made it over here!! :mrgreen:

Re: Whew! That Was Too Close! - Steve - 12-14-2008

Hey since we're all family here.......................how about leanding me some money Misngth

Re: Whew! That Was Too Close! - Trucklover - 12-14-2008

Steve Wrote:Hey since we're all family here.......................how about leanding me some money Misngth

Icon_lol Icon_lol Nice one Steve :mrgreen: if someone is passing out money, i want in too hehehe

Re: Whew! That Was Too Close! - Sarge - 12-15-2008

Trucklover Wrote:
Steve Wrote:Hey since we're all family here.......................how about leanding me some money Misngth

Icon_lol Icon_lol Nice one Steve :mrgreen: if someone is passing out money, i want in too hehehe

I'm in............as long as I don't have to pay it back Icon_lol

Re: Whew! That Was Too Close! - Jesso - 12-15-2008

Money?! Who's giving away money. I want some money! Big Grin

Re: Whew! That Was Too Close! - scubadude - 12-15-2008

Duffus Wrote:
scubadude Wrote:I am so grateful Mikey and the rest of the motley crew made this move...I was worried we were going to lose the family. It is so true that it's the people that make these forums and you all are living proof. I LOVE IT!!!! Show me how to get those smileys on this post and I'll be ridin' high!
Your smiles should be to the right of the composition window. Let me know if they aren't.
Hi Duffus,
The smilies are there, but when I click on them, nothing happens......

Re: Whew! That Was Too Close! - Trucklover - 12-15-2008

scubadude Wrote:Hi Duffus,
The smilies are there, but when I click on them, nothing happens......

They should appear in code when you click them. ie. when you click this one: Goldth it should appear as ;goldth; exept the ; is a :

Re: Whew! That Was Too Close! - Dan85 - 12-15-2008

Glad Kevin PM'd me to tell me about this...I was so bummed that I had finally found a consistently used forum only to have it fall apart. I'm hoping this forum will be a great place!

- Dan