Attention!!!! A signed coffee mug auction
No Mike, they have to sell it to pay for the mug! Icon_lol $33 2285_
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Well then, since I'm not bidding on the Big Blue Nascar Entry, I can focus my energy on the mug. $34 then!
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
We're getting down to the short strokes friends, just a few more days before we close this auction. A real steal at the going bid though.

Did I mention that this mug includes a signed "certificate of authenticity"? Yup, the winning bidder will have written, electronically signed proof that the signatures on this coffee mug are genuine. How's that for class? Icon_lol Icon_lol

So, as the auctioneer steps up to the podium with gavel in hand, he says: "We now have thirty-four, thirrrryyyyfour, do I hear forty????? Forty, forty, forty... let me hear thirty-five, anyone????? Do I hear any more bids?" (as the auctioneer looks around the room for any signs of life) 2285_

Bringing up his gavel, he says, "Going once"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-----"any more bids??????????" Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Another bid...anyone????? "Going once"....(Gavel is raised)

Do I see another bidder in the room? The telephone??????? Welcome Welcome Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Folks, we still have a bid of $34 from the gentleman on my left, do I hear another bid?????? Welcome

"GOING TWICE" says the auctioneer as he raises his gavel a bit higher.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Do we have another bid from the room? the telephone?? the Internet (where we seen to be getting our bids from)???

Last chance folks, do I hear a new bid, we have $34, looking for at least $35, forty anyone?????

"Going for the third and last time" he says.....(as the auctioneer begins to lower his gavel)....last call folks, this is it 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Looking around the room... nothing. Looking at the bank of phone and Internet people.... nothing.

The three-week window closes in just about 16 hours and 15 minutes, (about the time I finish my first cup of coffee), so let's get those phone and Internet bids in right now....

GOING ONCE, GOING TWICE, fair warning ..... Welcome Welcome Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
GOING ONCE, TWICE, fair warning ..... Third time, no new bidders..... bam!!!!! Sold to the gentleman on the Net. Cheers

Thank you kind sir, we will be getting in touch to make arrangement to get this valuable keepsake to you as quickly as possible. We also thank all the others that have bid. It was fun, and just a little way for us to give back something to you for your support. Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and