Need input from you all
I copied your signature (Ctrl c)
I deleted the signature and re-pasted it into the box, then I deleted the Ho....... part
then I resized it and it worked.

I think the forum ia seeing extra characters in there somewhere.
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

undefined
undefined The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! (Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 27 )
ezdays

Yesterday, 10:04 am

If you can't see the green arrows, at the right side of every line is the information above ---------------------------------------------------------->>>>  ^^^^^^^^^^

If you click on "Last post" it does the same thing as the arrows
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

(06-24-2018, 04:53 PM)ngauger Wrote:  
If you can't see the green arrows, at the right side of every line is the information above ---------------------------------------------------------->>>>  ^^^^^^^^^^

If you click on "Last post" it does the same thing as the arrows

Good tip. Pat has put Duffy on this problem, http://www.flattbear.com/ and in his current state, no doubt that he'll find the solution to this problem very soon.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
(06-24-2018, 04:44 PM)ngauger Wrote: I copied your signature (Ctrl c)
I deleted the signature and re-pasted it into the box, then I deleted the Ho.......  part
then I resized it and it worked.

I think the forum ia seeing extra characters in there somewhere.

Ok, thank you for that support. It looks now as i want to, except the Eye with the glass, It is not needed, was only for fun.
Greetings Hardy
GULF MOBILE & OHIO and FRISCO and also ILLINOIS CENTRAL (Gulf)
We're always glad to help!!

Take Care!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

This may be old news to some of you, but I just now discovered that it's possible to link to a specific post within a thread - nice for those ones which go on and on...and on!

In the top right-hand corner of each post is a number representing the place of that particular post within all that are in the thread.  Simply right-click on the number, then select "Copy link location" from the drop-down menu, and create your link.

And as a useable example, the link which I created is HERE

...which will take you to the 14th post in a thread which I created on the 12th of September, this year.  It's only more boring freight cars, so don't feel obligated to click on it.

Wayne
The 2 times i did it, I clicked th number then copied the url from the top of the browser.
Your way eliminates a step Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75