Weekly Photo Fun 7/12-
Big Grin 
Maybe we should make this monthly photo fun because of lack of posts. Sad

An old photo from an old ops session at my friends in Apollo, Pa. What if the Zephyr was transferred to the PRR for a through train to to NYC?     
Charlie
It is sad Charlie---wasn't long ago this was a very popular thread---thanks for starting this week's photo

A quiet day in Lowbanks...

[Image: 100_7351.jpg]

Wayne
Ya gotta remember, guys....

All forums slow down for Summer because real life gets in the way
An old one from the beginnings of the MF&W G Gauge 1:20.3 layout

Attached Files Image(s)

~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Yeah, I agree, thing have always slowed down in the summer. So here's my contribution:

This is the north Phoenix Adobe Mountain Railroad Club's outdoor layout

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Is that a Big Blue car in the middle of that freight train, Don?

Wayne
(07-13-2019, 09:30 AM)doctorwayne Wrote: Is that a Big Blue car in the middle of that freight train, Don?

Wayne

Nope, that was taken a bit over 10 years ago during the Gauge.net era. We didn't change to Big Blue until a few months later. Looking at the original photo, it looks like it says, "S&A Trains", I can't read the rest. Sure looks like our paint scheme though....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
its a bit late for this week, so I'll save some for tomorrow.

Some new acquisitions and projects!  Pictured, an ex-Penn Central GP38, ex-LV GP38AC, and a pair of PRR P5As. 

I'm particularly excited about the GP38AC.  The Atlas model is just a GP38,  but I picked up a new set of fans from Cannon and have some other ideas about how I might add the details that make the GP38AC distinctive from the GP38.   They were  a transitory model from the GP38 to the GP38-2.  I've been picking up many more geeps lately,  since I was able to get several undec Atlas GP38s and GP40s for VERY cheap prices.  The model railroad club I'm a part of is getting more into operations and its nice to have these types of road switchers for those trains!

[Image: 20190607_225629.jpg]

Speaking of GP38s....  ex-PRSL under construction! Need a blacker black though... 

[Image: 20190610_084713.jpg]
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]