WHOLSALE TRAINS
Hi Everyone

Wanted to share an experience i had with Wholesale trains. for the past several weeks i was looking at the Atlas Genset locomotives. i wanted to get one in Norfolk Southern. a friend of mine has one, and ever since i saw it i wanted one. its a very nice looking locomotive. i looked around at numerous places, and found Wholesale Trains. I never ordered from them before and was not sure what they were like. however they have the lowest price on Gensets. i talked to Charlie B. and he stated had ordered from them in the past and his experience was a positive one. so i thought cannot hurt to try.

I placed my order with them by their online store at 6pm on a Friday and I had the locomotive by 5pm the following Wednesday. which i think is really fast, faster than i expected ! a nice thing they did as well was they sent me several e-mails letting me know when the item was shipped, where it was and estimated delivery date.

The locomotive aarrived by FEDXEX and it was packaged in a safe and secure fashionl. Atlas really hit it out of the park on this locomotive. the details are sharp and crisp abd accurate and it runs like a Champ. i like it so much i am considering getting another one in CSX. just thought i would pass this information along.

Todd

Messages In This Thread