HO Tour Car Pictures
I had to chase the tour car to its destination..... Heading North on the dual gauge highline

Down to sea level, South bound across the lower Kenneguogue.

Got the three truck shay pullin' 'er, temporarily lettered for Cass Scenic, for the Cass employees/volunteers tour of the seaport.

Once through the tunnel, she'll start the climb to the engine house/car repair shop for cleaning/inspection, lube, and testing.

At the top of the hill she picks up the SHS&D switcher that heads her over the high bridge.

Cindys Harbor 2621 has been waiting, clear of the engine house lead, for BBG100119's arrival, she, and her switcher head into the lead.

Across the turntable, and into the "car" stall, where most of the car work is done.

...and safe inside. Once she's been cleaned up, lubed, and inspected, she'll be ready. This has been the last leg of her tour. The next journey, The auction, will be starting soon now !! Cheers Cheers - - and then she's off to a new owner.

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread