Grande Valley Railway in N version 4.0
Ok, fresh start for the Grande Valley in the "N"ormal scale.Here to start is a rather crude drawing of the layout in it's current state.The top of the drawing and both left and right sides are shelves attached to the walls.

The bottom is a currently un supported bridge that spans the room with it's only support at both ends (I will be adding legs for support but the is a duck under so the plan is to deside the best place for the legs and still allow access to the inside.

Vital statistics are 10'6" wide by 8'10" deep (doorway to enter room is about 1 inch from the lower lefthand corner of the layout).Height of the layout is 48" to the top of the layout deck.Three slelves are 18" wide fourth on the right is 18" at the top of the drawing widening out to 24".The 24" width is for a large grain elevator farm implement sales and service that will be close to 48" long with a 5 track grain car yard.

[Image: GVR_4.0-1.jpg]

This layout will be both DC and DCC thanks to a high quality double pole double throw,center off toggle switch.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"

Messages In This Thread