Various couplers for sale, in support of Big Blue...
Cleaning up a bit in my shop today, I came across some couplers, the majority of them never used, and a few others which have been used, but are in very good condition.

Not sure who made these dummy couplers...

[Image: 100_7911.jpg]

...but you can have all 5 pairs for a $2.00 donation to Big Blue. (See the "DONATE" click-on at the bottom of the page.)

More dummy couplers, mostly either brass or zinc castings, although the two black/brown ones and the orange one, at top left, are plastic...

[Image: 100_7913.jpg]

....and the whole fifteen-piece-shebang is yours for donating $5.00 to Big Blue. 

If you buy both lots of dummy couplers, I'll pay the postage.

Also available are 12 pairs of standard McHenry couplers - these are the plastic ones with metal coil springs for the knuckles...

[Image: 100_7912.jpg]

...and they're yours for a $1.00/pair donation to Big Blue.  If you buy all 12 pair, I'll throw in an extra coupler and some spare knuckle springs, too....and I'll pay the postage.

I also found a few Accumate couplers, and have 43 pair, with the trip pins already installed....  

[Image: 100_7910.jpg]

...you can own two pair of these for $1.00, also to be donated to help sustain Big Blue for us all to enjoy....

BUT....if you buy the entire lot, you can have 'em all for $20.00, and I'll pay the postage.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread
Various couplers for sale, in support of Big Blue... - by doctorwayne - 04-14-2019, 10:22 PM
RE: Various couplers for sale... - by Charlie B - 04-15-2019, 04:05 PM
RE: Various couplers for sale... - by ngauger - 04-15-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Various couplers for sale... - by doctorwayne - 04-15-2019, 05:26 PM