Nelson and Kaslo British Columbia
Thanks Wayne. It was an interesting time in the Kootenays . I have a few more pictures of the engines:

The pair are actually owned by a private owner and they are on loan to the city of Nelson. They sat in Calgary for many years before finding their home here a few years ago. 

The back end of the C-liner. It still has all the hoses and MU lines attached. The soft parts of the diaphragm is missing but the striker plate and torsion bars are still there.

Those that know will notice that the CPR beaver shield is missing from the nose. I asked about it and was told it was removed and put into storage. I certainly don't blame them. I know a few railfans that would love to have it hanging on their wall.

The H16-44 is an odd duck. It's not actually a CPR locomotive and it's a H16-66. It was bought by a mining company and when retired was bought by the same owner of the C-liner. It's been repainted in CPR colours.

Here's the real difference, six wheel trucks. This makes it look like a real Baby' Trainmaster.

Messages In This Thread
Nelson and Kaslo British Columbia - by cnrglen - 11-18-2020, 07:47 AM
RE: Nelson and Kaslo British Columbia - by cnrglen - 11-18-2020, 08:20 PM