Path Has a Train Too
Most people on this board don't know me. I met ngauger through Geocaching. I assisted the Delaware Geocachers with getting their forum moved when someone could no longer take care of things. So I gave ngauger and ezdays a hand by getting a webserver set up to run a forum. I work in the IT field by day, so it wasn't a big deal for me to take on.

I think one of the moderators made a comment about why is path helping out so much when he isn't involved in model trains. Well, that isn't 100% true. I did have a train as a kid, but it is only seen at Christmas time now. It'll do a few laps around the tree. I never was as big into train modeling as some folks, but I use to take this thing outside and set it up different ways. It's a little hard when you only have enough track to make a circle or a slightly larger oval. Icon_lol Icon_lol

Anyhow, the train is up now and below are a few pics...

[Image: IMG_0039_2.JPG]
[Image: IMG_0046_2.JPG]
[Image: IMG_0047_2.JPG]
YUP - That's the one i thought you meant!! Too cool!!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
That's a bigger start than I had!, you just need to get your feet aimed properly, and start down the right "path" 2285_
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Well I'll be darned, Path :mrgreen: , NOW YOU can really feel at home here Thumbsup :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

REAL GLAD TO SEE THAT! Thumbsup :mrgreen:
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Ok.. Well, the caboose did come a few years later. I also have a RR crossing piece, but that just seems to get in the way of presents. Big Grin
path Wrote:Ok.. Well, the caboose did come a few years later. I also have a RR crossing piece, but that just seems to get in the way of presents. Big Grin
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo Smile That's a no-no - Ya Can't block da presents!!! Santa might bring you a new GPS!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
That counts!!!!! You're a model railroader! Thumbsup

Thanks for all of your work for us Path!
Ralph
Counts in my book too! :mrgreen:

Thanks for helping bring this place to life!
CANNONBALL
Baby likes to rock it like a boogie-woogie choo-choo train!
Thanks for helping the group, path. I know it took a lot of work to set this up, and we would all like to thank you.

The train looks neat, too! Even if it does come out only once a year, it still qualifies!
Jess

President and Janitor of the Arenac & Southern RR
You train looks great around the tree. The engine is pretty neat! I finally convinced my family to let me have a G-Scale train around the tree, but it is only one of those cheapos that you can get at any train store. But hey, it works!
Scott
Jesso Wrote:You train looks great around the tree. The engine is pretty neat! I finally convinced my family to let me have a G-Scale train around the tree, but it is only one of those cheapos that you can get at any train store. But hey, it works!

I was actually looking at a batter powered G-Scale at Wal-Mart yesterday.
Two things stopped me.
1) It was battery powered. (6 C-cell batteries no less!)
2) I don't even have space for my O gauge stuff.... Where am I going to put a G??? Icon_lol
CANNONBALL
Baby likes to rock it like a boogie-woogie choo-choo train!
Sumpter250 Wrote:That's a bigger start than I had!, you just need to get your feet aimed properly, and start down the right "path" 2285_
Now thats funney. Icon_lol
My daughter bought a roundy for the tree but I can't find the red floory thingy. 35
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
Dear Path
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the effort you have put into getting this forum up and running. I hope someday it runs so well that all you have to do is sit back, relax, and say "wow look how that grew".
When that time comes be sure to always stop in and say hello.
Things were to the point that we all realized we were close to losing this group.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Charlie
Charlie, please thank ezdays and ngauger! They are the driving force behind all of this. Those guys and the moderators have the biggest job of all.

Pat