Hello
Hi,
just thought I'd say hi. Im Tom C aka TCWORLD. Some of you might know me from AMR just thught I'd join here aswell.
Tom (TC) - Creator of Extremely Miniature Layouts on Disks! See Them All, and More on My Website. Latest Update: Jan '10.
[Image: 200549bd0989263ef.png]
Welcome to the New Gauge.net...most pleased you've come to join us. Am personally a visitor at AMR on occasion and have been impressed with the work and atmosphere there. Believe you will enjoy and be rewarded for your time and effort here - always looking for new friends, interests and talents. All the Best. Big Grin Bob C.
James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Thanks for the welcome. I'll have to share some of my work here at some point.
Tom (TC) - Creator of Extremely Miniature Layouts on Disks! See Them All, and More on My Website. Latest Update: Jan '10.
[Image: 200549bd0989263ef.png]
Welcome TCWORLD. I gayrontee you'll be on the good side of everybody if you post pictures.

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
Welcome Tom, good to see that you've found us. By all means, we welcome pictures, nothing has changed in that respect. Welcome Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Glad you could join us! Welcome
Ralph
Hi Tom, Welcome ........ sure you will find lots of interest and enjoy your time on here Thumbsup
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.freewebs.com/upnick/">http://www.freewebs.com/upnick/</a><!-- m -->
[Image: up_xm40o.gif][Image: up_lo-1.gif][Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Hi Tom, and Welcome to our little corner of the world. Goldth

Wayne
HEY Tom!!! Welcome aboard the Gauge Welcome
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
A hearty southern style HEY, y'all!! Welcome aboard!! Welcome
I only know what I know, and I don't understand very much of it, either.
Member: AEA, American Legion, Lions Club International
Motto: "Essayons"
A bit late as usual, :oops: but nevertheless a warm welcome to Big Blue Tom.
Come in and look around a bit, and I'm sure you will like what you see...... enjoy your stay. Popcornbeer

Jack 219
LIFE....
..... Abandon the search for truth
Look for a good fantasy