A Summer Structure Challenge in Three Parts
TCWORLD Wrote:I'll do a Kitbuild, and Kitbash one over the summer as I've jsut started a new layout
Gotcha, you're on the list. This is shaping up to be a neat challenge. 2285_ 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:
shaygetz Wrote:You can put me down for a kit build, Kevin. I've got a Campbell's #382 Country Barn screamin' to be released from it's tomb... Thumbsup
You're in my friend... Welcome Welcome

Don't know where I got Kevin from---did I really sign up for this? Big Grin Big Grin
...prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits...

My blog>>> <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.misterbobsmodelworksemporium.blogspot.com">http://www.misterbobsmodelworksemporium.blogspot.com</a><!-- m -->
shaygetz Wrote:Don't know where I got Kevin from---did I really sign up for this? Big Grin Big Grin
You picked it up from the post before yours... But what the heck, I could change my name if that'll keep you in the challenge.... Cheers
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Don, please put me in for the scratchbuild challenge. After having a break the modeling bug is biting again and I just found pics of a nice rundown structure I got to have on my layout.
Kurt
cnw1961 Wrote:Don, please put me in for the scratchbuild challenge. After having a break the modeling bug is biting again and I just found pics of a nice rundown structure I got to have on my layout.

PHEW! Glad im not entering the scratchbuild challenge LOL

I cant wait to see what you guys come up with that have entered the scratchbuild challenge Misngth Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
cnw1961 Wrote:Don, please put me in for the scratchbuild challenge. After having a break the modeling bug is biting again and I just found pics of a nice rundown structure I got to have on my layout.
Added you to Scratchbuilt and Brakie to Kitbuild. Things are starting to shape up nicely.. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
kURTS IN THE SCRATCHBUILD !

I'm out.........
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:kURTS IN THE SCRATCHBUILD !

I'm out.........
Really????????????????? Or just kidding?????????
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Hey Don....Its me...What'd you think?
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:Hey Don....Its me...What'd you think?
I had to think you were kidding, otherwise I'd have to bale out too now that the competition is getting hot. :mrgreen:

Just testing you. Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Hey guys, relax …!! Icon_lol . When you see that ugly concrete cube I am going to build, you’ll notice that I am just filling up the starting grid. Goldth
Kurt
cnw1961 Wrote:Hey guys, relax …!! Icon_lol . When you see that ugly concrete cube I am going to build, you’ll notice that I am just filling up the staring grid. Goldth
I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm-m-m-m nooootttt scared.... Nupe, I can hannnndle stres-s-s-s-s-s-s 357 357 357 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
cnw1961 Wrote:Hey guys, relax …!! Icon_lol . When you see that ugly concrete cube I am going to build, you’ll notice that I am just filling up the staring grid. Goldth

You're scratchbuilding a concrete cube?

I'm out........
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
cnw1961 Wrote:Hey guys, relax …!! Icon_lol . When you see that ugly concrete cube I am going to build, you’ll notice that I am just filling up the starting grid. Goldth

Kurt, concrete cubes are the best structures in my opinion!! lol And by the looks of your last concrete cubes, im sure this one will be nothing short of stunning!! Misngth Misngth Thumbsup Thumbsup
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Hey, I promise to make it as ugly and shabby as I can Goldth .
Kurt