Big Blue Google Group
teejay Wrote:I can't get in ....NO idea what password they are referring to ....tried 'em all and no dice !!
Teejay - you aren't listed as a member... I sent you an invite Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Yeah, there are two ways to get registered, the first is to go there and there should be a red button in the upper right corner marked "sign in". Click it and it gives you the sign-in window and the red button changes to "sign up". Click that and follow the instructions. The second way to get on is if we send you an invitation. You will get an email that all you need to do is to click on a link. You will still have to choose a username and password since at that point, all we have registered is your email address.

The whole idea is that we will only use this group to let you know what's going on if we are down for any reason, or if you are having problems logging in here at Big Blue. Anytime anyone posts there, Mikey and I both get notified, so we don't check things unless we know there's a new post waiting.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Too complicated .......I want to use my current email , it wants gmail , don't have gmail and don't want it ........also rejects any of my passwords . I'll pass on this .
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
teejay Wrote:Too complicated .......I want to use my current email , it wants gmail , don't have gmail and don't want it ........also rejects any of my passwords . I'll pass on this .

If you look below the box where it wants your gmail address (which it already knows), you can click on "use my current email address". Also, you should be able to use any 8+ digit password. If you have a gmail account, it will use that one without asking.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD