Charlie b's layout
(11-27-2021, 10:43 PM)exohead Wrote: Those positional signals are so pretty. Who made the brass K4s? :o

I think it is from Pacific Fast Mail
Charlie
Oh those are supposed to be super nice
————————————————————————————
Modeling the East Broad Top as it was between 1937-1942
~Amanda
I installed some new LED lights today so I thought it would be the time to take some overall views of the layout. These may give you all a better idea of how it is laid out.                                                 
And a few more.                                    
Charlie
Love that 4-track main! Makes me jealous for space!
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
That's even more of those lights than I have! I can't put them in the layout room without a major change of all the light fixtures.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Charlie, I have been buying those lights to replace my current lighting too, they really work great!

ALSO, WOW!! Icon_e_surprised , I am so impressed with your layout   Applause Applause , your really doing a Fantastic job on it Applause Icon_e_biggrin . 
I sure wish I had that much room, too, I am so jealous Icon_e_biggrin .
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Great looking layout!
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Geez Charlie...those aerial views had me to starting to think that Barney Secord was at work, but since I didn't notice any empty bottles laying on the layout, I gotta give you full credit for the layout photos.  Nicely presented. Worship Worship Worship

Wayne
OMG, that layout looks larger than my house. Beautifully executed, great photos. Worship Worship Worship Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
There is a lot of clutter to find storge space for. It is getting hard to run trains. I plan to build wooden foamed line boxes to store the locomotives and the boxes will be long enough to store steam locomotives with the tenders attached. I don't think removing the plugs constantly is a good idea and I have found that a sliver cut from 12 guage wire insulation will slip over the tender pin to keep the drawbar in place.  
   I am currently soaking some locomotives in super clean to remove the paint so they can be "rosterized" 
Charlie
Charlie,

Applause But admit, you have purchased these LEDs from GERN; 3% more brightness. Goldth

Lutz
Very nice!
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
I have a few more photos that I want to post here just so they are on the web.  Icon_e_biggrin                         Charlie
And just a few more.                             

Charlie