a new junkyard thread Packard
Ok I'll try a whole new thread & see what happens , perhaps it was just the 40 ford thread that was messed up for me.
If this works here is a picture of the V12 motor I built for the 34 Packard. No wait this is the Hudson, just in case it was the Packard picture that was contaminated or something.

Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
I got a feeling this won't work , hope I'm wrong. If I am , this is the V12 motor for the 34 Packard.

Well that was a surprise, I did not think it would work because the asttachment button looked odd just like it does when it is going to kick me out. Looks the same this time but I'll try another V12 motor picture
I see the pics Dave, and boy do they look neat and VERY well used. Maybe i missed it somewhere along the line, but are you doing all these for a scene somewhere in the future? Say a nice big rusty and messy junk yard? Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Trucklover Wrote:I see the pics Dave, and boy do they look neat and VERY well used. Maybe i missed it somewhere along the line, but are you doing all these for a scene somewhere in the future? Say a nice big rusty and messy junk yard? Misngth

Yes thats what I intend to do --a stand alone diorama . I do railroad stuff in HO so these won't mix ,but should make a nice diorama .

I guess I won't be able to add any more to the 40 ford thread for some reason , I hope this one keeps letting me post to it.
real nice errrr junk 2285_
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
Here is the Hudson Pickup I promised on the 40 Ford thread that I can't post pictures on anymore . Hudson beat the Ranchero by YEARS.

Here is a Hudson car I am converting to a Hudsonaro?

Here it is just started.

It moves along toward junk status!!

Uh OH Now this thread is kicking me out too, Hope this works. Its a model A truck made from a sedan delivery.[
attachment=0]junk 3.JPG[/attachment]

Attached Files Image(s)

OK Third try Man this foruim does not like me!!

At least I can get it to work one picture at a time --for now.

This ain't Burger king -- I can't have it my way! Nope
How about a burned out 50 Ford?

Another of the 50 ford. I'm gonna risk 2 pictures this time.

Dave, We appreciate the effort you are putting into posting these. Keep it up please, These are giving us all ideas, just looking at the pictures is enough tutorial, but when you let us in on some of the tricks, well, that does the trick.
Charlie
Ok Charlie , thanks for looking , glad you like them.

Here is another of the 50 Ford . She seat "internals" are the "grids ". out of old radio vacuum tubes. The ashes are more product of being a smoker !!

The " VW" Cord engine. all the engines on hotwheels cars are scratch built, they come with none , the old ones did anyway.

A "run out" 36 Ford roadster. This was a chopped coupe to start with.