My Hometown---Part 2
Hello Everyone---a few winter shots

[Image: P1060522.jpg]

[Image: P1060518.jpg]

[Image: P1060521.jpg]
Good day to Everyone---it was -17 C. today but sunny---a puuuuurfect day for train-watching.Here's some shots taken on Lawrence Rd.

[Image: P1060691.jpg]

[Image: P1060692.jpg]

[Image: P1060693.jpg]
Hi CN.
Where were the RailLink locos going? and coming from?
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Hello David---Raillinks has been doing the switching duties at Stuart St. and various industries in Hamilton for some time.The Raillink units handle the various local switching assignments and are shown on their ready track at Stuart St.
Hello Everyone---I bummed up my knee playing hockey so I haven't been doing any railfanning lately,so I hope you don't mind if I add a few oldies from the past

[Image: CN1254.jpg]

[Image: CN5356.jpg]

[Image: CN4590.jpg]

[Image: CN7268and261-a.jpg]
Dear CNnutbar
Those are great pictures, however the reason for posting is not good. What is the normal retirement age for a hockey player, I thought it was 6 or 7. Icon_lol
I know my old knees wouldn't even stand for figure skating any more.
Best wishes for a speedy mend, and maybe Drwayne needs to have a little talk with you. Goldth
In the mean time more oldies are in order.
Charlie
Hi Charlie---now you know why some Canadians are called "Ca-knuckle-heads"---we're either too stubborn/stupid to know when to call it quits Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang
Charlie B Wrote:.........maybe Drwayne needs to have a little talk with you. Goldth

I'll have to schedule him for an appointment, Charlie. I've treated that sort of injury before, and know a sure-fire remedy:

[Image: Layoutviewsetc1-033B.jpg]

Wayne (the doctor is in.....sane) Misngth Misngth
doctorwayne Wrote:I'll have to schedule him for an appointment, Charlie. I've treated that sort of injury before, and know a sure-fire remedy:

[Image: Layoutviewsetc1-033B.jpg]

Wayne (the doctor is in.....sane) Misngth Misngth

Is that a bus load of hockey players on the way home from the Gern hospital? I see they have 3% less body parts. Nope
Charlie
Wayne, is that a Jordan bus? (sorry about the brief hi-jack nutbar.)
Charlie
TOO FUNNY---the guy behind the driver with the white hair even looks like me Misngth
After all the laughing,I found a few more pictures

[Image: 1209019.jpg]

[Image: 025-2.jpg]

[Image: 015-3.jpg]

[Image: 1209011.jpg]
I wonder what those firemen look like below the window ledge?
Charlie B Wrote:I wonder what those firemen look like below the window ledge?

Icon_lol Icon_lol

...and in reply to your earlier question, Charlie: yeah, the bus is from Jordan.

[Image: Layoutviewsetc1-026B.jpg]

Still lettered for the Dunnville Street Railway, it's currently working as a shuttle service between the Lowbanks train station and the Erie Beach Hotel and Amusement Park:
[Image: Foe-toesfromTrainBrainsecondcd04-2.jpg]

[Image: Foe-toesfromTrainBrainsecondcd04-1.jpg]

Here's its replacement, another Jordan Product:
[Image: Layoutviewsetc015.jpg]

[Image: Layoutviewsetc1-027B.jpg]

Wayne
cn nutbar Wrote:TOO FUNNY---the guy behind the driver with the white hair even looks like me Misngth

Doctorwayne must be some sort of quack then - From the photo I can see that he has not "cured" your bum knee... Wink Eek

Andrew