E-paw's EOY challenge.
Yes sir Gary. Almost every wheel (except for the front pilot) picks up power from the rails.

Now you are looking at the brave souls that have volunteered for reconstructive surgery in order to serve as crew on #454    

Doctor Misinfingers and his staff have arrived from south Jersey to assist in the transformation.     Here the good doctor is seen here working on Green_Elite_Cab's NJ transit unit. Photo provided by Tomustang.

The first to receive treatment is fireman Jim. He received a proper shovel and new headgear, provided by the unnamed porter, May he rest in piece.    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Jim's status looks good doctor! Thumbsup
LOL. You may have to make a LPB cemetery and an LPB CSI unit to handle the investigation into the crooked frankenstein hospital.
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
The following arrived in my email in-box just moments ago ...

Quote: Bil, all numbers start with the letter A and all are priced at $4.25 per package. Minimum order from them is $30, so if you order from PSC make sure you get whatever you need and add up to at least $30.

[Image: 001.jpg]

I hope that helps, or at least points you in the direction of help.
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
e-paw it is amazing and enjoying for me to follow the completion of your workhorse. Thumbsup

Greetings Lutz
e-paw Wrote:Doctor Misinfingers and his staff have arrived from south Jersey to assist in the transformation.
The first to receive treatment is fireman Jim. He received a proper shovel and new headgear, provided by the unnamed porter, May he rest in piece.

It's alive! It's alive! Icon_twisted Big Grin 357

" May he rest in piece "..................don't you mean pieces ! Icon_twisted Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Doctor Misinfingers Was at it again.    

You remember Fireman Jim, "far left" has recovered nicely. His brother Fireman Bob, "center" got off easy with only a tool swap.Their cousin, Engineer Mike "right",did not fair so well. His right arm was repositioned, left one was transplanted from the unnamed porter, he had his hips reconfigured and legs amputated at the knees. :-o The two fireman have received there first coat of paint and I hope to finish the tree of them tomorrow.
How many engines have you seen without a crew? I've seen too many! Beautiful, well detailed, even sound equipped, but all 'phantom steamers' with a ghostly hand at the throttle, apparantly. I'm SO glad you're putting people in that fine looking steamer.

Galen
I may not be a rivet counter, but I sure do like rivets!
Well the crew is painted and the glazing installed. Here are a few pics to start off.

Here is the crew from Left to right. Jim , Bob ,and Mike.

and the window glazing.

Now some shots of the installed crew...

A closeup of the rear cab.

From here I have to hit the LHS for a small lamp for the front head light. and I want to fabricate some tools for the fire crew.
Love it! The crew is a great addition to an already great locomotive. Awesome! Thumbsup
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
Beautiful work... (on a really ugly-duckling).... Thumbsup
Might I suggest rusting up the couplers..??

OHSA would have had a field day on those working conditions... Goldth

biL...if it's just the rivets you need...you can order a small package from Yardbird Trains for $4.75 (+/-) plus a couple of bucks for shipping.
Gus (LC&P).
Me? Rivets?

Why would I need rivets?

The Scale Test Car needs a railing, couplers and some plumbed up brake gear! There are no rivets involved. :? :arrow: :?: :?:

I thought that E-Paw was the one who needed rivets. :?
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Thanks everyone! I was wondering about that post Bil. Thanks but I emboss my own and have a few spare rivets from the valve gear.
Diesel people mentality - one Camelback looks the same as every other Camelback Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol So they just confused you two.
Head of the RCT&HS modular group was going around disparaging T-1's at a meeting, all in fun, so I tried to organize a massive power move at the last show with 4-5 T-1's and a caboose, but I couldn't get any volunteers to join in.

--Randy
Modeling the Reading Railroad of the 1950's in HO

Visit my web site to see layout progress and other information:
http://www.readingeastpenn.com