Mi-Jack Container Stacker (+ Bonus Content)
I might as well ask for them too BiL Goldth

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:tomustangt@yahoo.com">tomustangt@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
Lima is now part of Hornby International - lima.hornbyinternational.com/ - I don't know if they have re-introduced the Piggy-packer crane
tomustang Wrote:V900 Caterpillars and Kalmar Forklifts are still in use. Best thing about these two is you can use the Walthers Kalmar Kit to make them

I thought it might be an interesting side-project making a CAT V900 while waiting for the scans. I studied prototype pictures and came to the conclusion that a 100% correct CAT V900 cannot be made from the Kalmar kit. I decided to go for a less correct CAT, so all Caterpillar fetishists may not read further. Nope I sacrificed one of my Kalmar kits and chopped everything that is not needed for the CAT. Had to narrow the fenders too. The original Kalmar part is on the right, the altered part on the left side. Cut apart the rear also (not indicated).

Then I added some homemade stuff.
red is stock
white is styrene
brown/black is from my scrap box
grey is putty ( lots of ) Goldth

Jens
Wow! Jens! That's some trick scratch-bashing! Thumbsup

It's just after Oh Nine Hundred Hours on Saturday morning. [I know it's Saturday because they just said so on the radio Icon_lol ] The coffee has finished brewing. I have my L&NE mug in hand. I'm beginning to feel almost human again. I'll sit down with the printer/scanner/copier and review the doumentation pages referencing how to use this new device of mine to scan stuff.

The scan should probably total about 10 pages or so ...

This should be a real adventure. Misngth

And, yes, Master Tom ... I will email a set of scanned pages to you as well ...
[Do I have your email address Tom?]

If there is anyone else who absolutely must have this information, speak up now! :hey:
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
P5se Camelback Wrote:Wow! Jens! That's some trick scratch-bashing! Thumbsup

I'll sit down with the printer/scanner/copier and review the doumentation pages referencing how to use this new device of mine to scan stuff.

Thanks, biL!
Take your time. As you see I dont suffer boredom.

Jens
Jens,

That was quick, like how you weathered it. Thumbsup

Bruce
WOW, fantastic job! Worship Worship Worship
Kurt
GOOD GRIEF!!!!
You work as fast as Gary! Eek

I don't know how you two can possible produce such quality work so quickly! Nope
The speed is mind-numbing! Confusedhock:
The quality of the work is amazing! Worship

Check your email for "Mi-Jack PiggyPacker - Installment #1"
You too, tomustang!
biL

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Got it BiL, thanks Cheers
Tom

Model Conrail

All Mi-Jack PiggyPacker pages scanned as PDF's.

All support photos scanned as individual JPEGs.

All PDF' and JPEG's grouped as packages an emailed. (Nine emails)

I've got the process down now ... if anyone else wants to build a Mi-Jack PiggyPacker ... I'm all set up now.
biL

Thank you for your encouraging comments, its appreciated.

P5se Camelback Wrote:Check your email for "Mi-Jack PiggyPacker - Installment #1"

biL,
I was not at home, when you sent the mails. Checked them this morning. Although they came in slowly they are all in now. Thank you very much ! Worship
Jens
SP1 Wrote:... I was not at home, when you sent the emails. Checked them this morning. Although they came in slowly they are all in now. Thank you very much ! Worship

There should have been NINE installments! I hope you got them all. If they came in slowly, the emails may have been too large ... in the future I will reduce the total size of email attachments to under 1.5Mb. That was the info I wanted to know when I emailed after the first one, but getting no feedback (except for Tom saying it had come in just fine on his I-Phone) and as I was beginning to get tired enough to want to retreat to the "Horizontal Clinic," I just built and sent the other eight ... building and sending all nine only took an hour. (A couple of them were just over 2 Mb ... that possibly taxed your email provider's download capability.)
biL

Holy!!! Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Worship Worship Worship Worship
Started it !

If you think what you see is just a box... then you are absolutly right! Most (technical) models have a box somewhere which is a good starting point, all you have to do is adding parts - one after another - to that box. Its that simple.

Jens
Looking good already Thumbsup
Tom

Model Conrail