Happy B-day to

Catt (66)

Have a good one!!
And many more!!!

train Dancing 548
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY

CATT!

train 548 Cheers 1990_dancing Dancing 1990_dancing Cheers 548
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys.

Funny how it takes forever to become an adult ,then the rest of the ride only takes seconds. :mrgreen:
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Catt Wrote:Thanks for the birthday wishes guys.

Funny how it takes forever to become an adult ,then the rest of the ride only takes seconds. :mrgreen:
Ahh, so you noticed that, but it gets worse as it goes my friend. A week seems to go by in just hours, a year takes but a few days, so get use to it. The older you get, the faster time goes by.

Belated as it may be, I do wish you the best birthday possible. And yeah, you can look forward to another one just around the corner, which incidentally, is a good thing. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
548 Waveof7 Don't shoot yourself in the foot. Icon_lol
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
ezdays Wrote:quote="Catt" "Thanks for the birthday wishes guys.
Funny how it takes forever to become an adult ,then the rest of the ride only takes seconds. :mrgreen: "

Ahh, so you noticed that, but it gets worse as it goes my friend. A week seems to go by in just hours, a year takes but a few days, so get use to it. The older you get, the faster time goes by.

The older I get, the more fun I have.......and time flies when you're having fun ??? Eek Eek
I'll have to cut back on the fun ??!!!! Confusedhock: Eek ....... Nope ....maybe I can clip time's wings. Icon_twisted Icon_twisted

Hope it was a happy one, Catt ! Cheers Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!