Cars are ready to tour
shaygetz Wrote:Please sign me up for both tours...I can do both HO and N.
You're signed up for both tours Smile Thanks!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Mikey, you have me on the N tour, put me on the HO as well. I want to see both of Pete's cars on my layout, I'll use forced prospective or something like that... Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I think those cars need to see the Dirty "D" up close via the Detroit Connecting. Add me to the list too, please!
Chuck
Detroit Connecting
We are your
inner-city connection.
Both of you are on both lists now Smile N & HO Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

I'm sure that HO 40 footer has a load bound for Washington D.C. via the Potomac Line. Sign me up!
-Dave
Youre signed up Smile Smile Thanks for joining in!! Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

I know I threw my hat in a long time ago, but want to reconfirm my interest for the HO tour.
tetters Wrote:I know I threw my hat in a long time ago, but want to reconfirm my interest for the HO tour.
Mikey will post a list of those on the tours before they start. We're planning on launching them in a few weeks, enough time to get everyone signed up and to get addresses and to prepare the manifest that will accompany each car. We also want to see if it will pay to have a separate car tour for our neighbors up north, or just tour one car of each type.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Where the HO cars are distinctly different, they would have to be on a combined tour, The N scale could go U.S. for one, and Canada for the other.
It was fun building these, it was an experience printing and applying the decals ( applying wasn't fun ), and I am absolutely happy I am not making up the tour list/shipping schedule.
I am happy to see members signing up for the tour !!! Thumbsup Thumbsup
Remember, once the tour is done, auction winners will get their car/s........and, the proceeds will go towards keeping Big Blue up and running.
Just like PBS, Big Blue needs contributors. The choice is member support, or Advertising. Eek 790_smiley_picking_a_fight Nope
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
tetters Wrote:I know I threw my hat in a long time ago, but want to reconfirm my interest for the HO tour.
You must have been in on the first time we tried this Smile Smile I added you to the HO list now.... Thanks!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

If Tetters is on, I'll put my road down for the Southern Ontario leg.
Any others? some of us are close enough to drive the cars over.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
I can see that the list has gotten pretty big for the HO car, so by the time it makes its way out West, my layout should be back to normal again, barring any disasters. Sign me up please! Thumbsup
Tom Carter
Railroad Training Services
Railroad Trainers & Consultants
Stockton, CA
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.railroadtrainingservices.com">http://www.railroadtrainingservices.com</a><!-- m -->
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:tomwcarter@railroadtrainingservices.com">tomwcarter@railroadtrainingservices.com</a><!-- e -->
[Image: gaugetraingifsigUP.gif]
I get the feeling this is gonna be a lot of fun 219
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
nachoman Wrote:I get the feeling this is gonna be a lot of fun 219
It was a blast the last time, this one should be just a much fun. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
BR60103 Wrote:If Tetters is on, I'll put my road down for the Southern Ontario leg.
Any others? some of us are close enough to drive the cars over.
DAMN!!!!!! I forgot that!!!!!

If anyone "personally" moves the cars from one RR to another - TAKE PICS of both of the members and the car!!!!!!!

Rich M & I forgot and I've always regretted it!!

and yeah! the first time we did this it was a great thing!! I had both the HO & N cars visit.. Really cool!!!!!

I'm adding you to the list Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75