HO Car Tour Information
The HO Tour car is on the way again!!! Smile

It'll be stopping in Texas very soon!! Goldth Goldth

Remember - to keep track of the Manifest and take pictures and post them in the HO Picture thread! Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
ngauger Wrote:The HO Tour car is on the way again!!! Smile

It'll be stopping in Texas very soon!! Goldth Goldth

Remember - to keep track of the Manifest and take pictures and post them in the HO Picture thread! Big Grin
Yes, please everyone that's on the tour, please keep track of the manifest and keep it with the car when you ship it to the next person. Believe it or not, there are three incomplete manifests floating around the universe, Icon_lol not counting the new one that is now accompanying the car. We were trying to duplicate the paperwork, but after a three month delay, we finally threw in the towel and decided that an incomplete one is better than none at all. Maybe, just maybe, one of the other ones will surface, get signed and can be attached to the new one later on. If you find one of those manifests happen to appear in your mail one day, contact ngauger so he can let you know who to send it to....

The Big Blue Anniversary crew thanks you all and looks forward to more pictures as the tour gets underway once again. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Where the car will end up residing in the Cindys Harbor yard, until the auction is done and the car is sent off to the bid winner, why not send any of the "found" manifests to me. I can then include them with the car, and the certificate of authenticity, when it is shipped out to the winner.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:Where the car will end up residing in the Cindys Harbor yard, until the auction is done and the car is sent off to the bid winner, why not send any of the "found" manifests to me. I can then include them with the car, and the certificate of authenticity, when it is shipped out to the winner.
Great idea, we need a collection point, and you're in the best position to do that. Thumbsup Thumbsup Wouldn't it be great if we found enough to show all the spots the car had been? 2285_ 2285_
Worship Worship Worship Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Just a note that the (early summer) Canada Post strike is over and Canadian addresses can be added to the manifest again. Perferrably in a sequence where border crossings are kept to a minimum...

Andrew
The canadian part of the tour was never removed Big Grin I was just waiting for the tour to "finally" get to me to verify that it was clear to cross the border Thumbsup Thumbsup
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

I have the second manifest...been sitting on it for about 3 weeks :oops: . I've been swamped at work and it just slipped my mind sitting on the workbench. If that tells you anything, no modeling is getting done either! So what do you want me to do with it? Send it on to the next person (Tom in Stockton)? Or send it to...who?

Galen
I may not be a rivet counter, but I sure do like rivets!
Quote:Believe it or not, there are three incomplete manifests floating around the universe, not counting the new one that is now accompanying the car. We were trying to duplicate the paperwork, but after a three month delay, we finally threw in the towel and decided that an incomplete one is better than none at all.

So...you decided not to send me a reminder email sometime in the past couple weeks? That would have been all it took to remind me and I'd have sent it on right away. C'mon guys. What's going on here? I don't like being left out of the loop any more than anyone else and that's how I feel since I had manifest #2. I've never seen three or four.

Galen
ocalicreek Wrote:I have the second manifest...been sitting on it for about 3 weeks :oops: . I've been swamped at work and it just slipped my mind sitting on the workbench. If that tells you anything, no modeling is getting done either! So what do you want me to do with it? Send it on to the next person (Tom in Stockton)? Or send it to...who?

Galen

If you'll send it over, I'll get it signed and sent off as soon as I get back to the US on 9/18. I am leaving for Jamaica for work tonight and will return next week on the 18th. I'll forward it on same day when I get it after I fill it in and sign it.
Tom Carter
Railroad Training Services
Railroad Trainers & Consultants
Stockton, CA
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.railroadtrainingservices.com">http://www.railroadtrainingservices.com</a><!-- m -->
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:tomwcarter@railroadtrainingservices.com">tomwcarter@railroadtrainingservices.com</a><!-- e -->
[Image: gaugetraingifsigUP.gif]
ngauger Wrote:The canadian part of the tour was never removed Big Grin I was just waiting for the tour to "finally" get to me to verify that it was clear to cross the border Thumbsup Thumbsup

I'll get right on that... oh... right...! Wink 35

Andrew
ocalicreek Wrote:
Quote:Believe it or not, there are three incomplete manifests floating around the universe, not counting the new one that is now accompanying the car. We were trying to duplicate the paperwork, but after a three month delay, we finally threw in the towel and decided that an incomplete one is better than none at all.

So...you decided not to send me a reminder email sometime in the past couple weeks? That would have been all it took to remind me and I'd have sent it on right away. C'mon guys. What's going on here? I don't like being left out of the loop any more than anyone else and that's how I feel since I had manifest #2. I've never seen three or four.

Galen

All ya gotta do is send number 2 Galen, the sooner the better.
Ralph
ocalicreek Wrote:

Galen

Look, no one is blaming anyone, we can all feel your frustration, just take a minute, calm down and know that we are all frustrated. I've been sitting on the car for three month waiting for the replacement manifest to make its rounds. Yes, you can see that Kevin is upset with himself too for losing the original, but we've all gotten past that. And there's been other delays, some people were out of town working or on vacation and didn't see their mail until they got back, so all-in-all, your three week delay wasn't the whole thing. We were searching for the replacement and maybe there was a breakdown in communications somewhere we thought one thing, you didn't see our attempts to find the thing. No one is putting you up as the bad guy, the main thing is that we found it and we can move on.

Yeah, there are really a total of four manifests, the original, which is gone forever (sorry about that Kevin Wink ) and the second one which you have, Then there's the backup, (which didn't make the rounds past one person because right after it was sent out, the second one reappeared because someone else wasn't home for a few weeks) to that one since the second one was sitting at someone's mailbox until the got back and the fourth one, which was sent out a few days ago along with the car.

Just simmer down, we are sorry that you're personal issues distracted you, we've always said that our personal lives most certainly have priority over anything we do here. Remember, we are like family we have our own issues as well, so we do understand. Smile There's no need to be defensive, remember, this is a hobby after all, a diversion from those things that happen in our normal life. This tour is supposed to be a fun thing, the manifest was to be the icing on the cake, yet it's been a difficult thing for us trying to keep track of it. There's been delays all along the way.

Let's just put this behind us and just hope that there are no other delays so that we can get the manifest to catch up with the car soon.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
The manifest is in the outgoing mailbox, and will be on its way to Tom when the carrier picks it up later today.
ocalicreek Wrote:The manifest is in the outgoing mailbox, and will be on its way to Tom when the carrier picks it up later today.

Cool!!! Thanks!!!! Goldth Goldth Goldth Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

I updated the listing and also the HO map.... The HO car is in Louisiana and should be heading to Dwight in Florida soon! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75